Should Chris Scott be sanctioned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood play more games at the G. Why aren’t you having a melt over that? Oh that’s right they’re not Richmond. Get over it sook.
Also to add When was the last time the Cats played Essendon or Collingwood at their home ground?

We don't hear any complaints about that. It seems to be exclusively an issue of playing Richmond there for some reason.

I don’t melt as much about the pies because their fans don’t sook as much as yours.
At the same time I would support Richmond over Collingwood in a footy game however f me you guys sook so much without a reason.
At least if other clubs complain about things there is a reason for it.

For 37 years all we could hang our hat on was that we were the best...at sooking.

Old habits die hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing will happen while the Geelong mafia is running city hall. Gil doesn’t give a fu** anymore, doubt he ever comes into the office and if he does he’s sauced and asleep under his desk by 11 am.

Hocking just drives a truck through the joint and no one bats an eyelid. Gives his old Geelong chums the green light to do whatever. As for the commissioners they are ******* useless
List the things Steve Hocking has given Geelong...go on

But hey when you need to troll an opposition team you don’t look at your own team’s previous actions do you

I know you're being facetious, but the answer is "no". The actions of my team are absolutely irrelevant if I choose to criticise your coach. As soon as you start mentioning a poster's team instead of the topic at hand, rest assured that every person reading your post has decided you lost the argument.

I know you're being facetious, but the answer is "no". The actions of my team are absolutely irrelevant if I choose to criticise your coach. As soon as you start mentioning a poster's team instead of the topic at hand, rest assured that every person reading your post has decided you lost the argument.
Yeah because when you realise a thread is just made for trolling purposes, you’re expected to make a reasonable argument .

We all know Chris Scott has been a massive sook for years, but last Sunday

This is simply unacceptable behaviour, especially during the game. Chris Scott should be banned for a couple of weeks at least for bringing the game into disrepute.
Apart from James Hird, name another coach ever banned from coaching for anything?? Stupid thread.

Last edited:

Bit embarrassing from a senior coach.

How is it that this is not a topic of conversation in football media, yet Dursma's celebration still is a week later.

FMD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back