Should Chris Scott be sanctioned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Translation:

‘I had completely forgotten about this incident as well as the public whinges my coach had and am trying as hard as I can to find a comeback but I can’t.’

I don’t think either coach should be fined if it’s an enquiry or a fairly level headed approach to an umpire, for what it’s worth. Hardwick would have been fine if he didn’t actually abuse one of them.
No one whinges more than Scott do a little extra research champ.

As I said no place for it on the field, take it up mid week with the AFL, Hardwick was rightfully fined, as its not Scott's first offence that should see him suspended Im sure you agree.

We must be due for the next chapter of sooky Chris' Richmond tirade soon. What's it been? A week? Two?

He needs to deal with this severe Richmond anxiety obsession syndrome before he has a stroke. It's rubbed of onto all his sheep around here.

No one whinges more than Scott do a little extra research champ.

As I said no place for it on the field, take it up mid week with the AFL, Hardwick was rightfully fined, as its not Scott's first offence that should see him suspended Im sure you agree.

Hahahahaha now I’ve been champed because you can’t handle your bullshit effort being called out.

‘No one should approach an umpire during a game.’

‘Your coach has been sanctioned for approaching and abusing one during a a game.’

‘Chris Scott whinges.’

No you’ve really addressed your hypocrisy beautifully, respect to you.

Yeah you’re not hosting finals. This isn’t amateur hour. Although with Hocking in at AFL house you’d be more likely.
The AFL as a whole is amateur hour compared to pretty much every other professional sporting league in the first world.

We must be due for the next chapter of sooky Chris' Richmond tirade soon. What's it been? A week? Two?

He needs to deal with this severe Richmond anxiety obsession syndrome before he has a stroke. It's rubbed of onto all his sheep around here.
Thread started by a Hawthorn supporter about Geelong coach but for some reason full of Richmond supporters, but yeah we're the ones with the obsession.

Hahahahaha now I’ve been champed because you can’t handle your bulls**t effort being called out.

‘No one should approach an umpire during a game.’

‘Your coach has been sanctioned for approaching and abusing one during a a game.’

‘Chris Scott whinges.’

No you’ve really addressed your hypocrisy beautifully, respect to you.
Your lack of any normal thought processes is amazing, do you live in an iron lung laughing stupidly at all those fools having to breath for themselves?

I said Hardwick deserved to be fined as coaches should not be speaking to umpires during the game, as Scott has done this twice recently he should get more than just a fine, where is the hypocrisy you speak of or did your thesaurus just happen to fall open on that page?

I guess Its hard to flip the pages when living in an iron lung :rolleyes:

Your lack of any normal thought processes is amazing, do you live in an iron lung laughing stupidly at all those fools having to breath for themselves?

I said Hardwick deserved to be fined as coaches should not be speaking to umpires during the game, as Scott has done this twice recently he should get more than just a fine, where is the hypocrisy you speak of or did your thesaurus just happen to fall open on that page?

You quite literally said ‘when do coaches go on the field during a game and talk to umpires’ in a pointed attempt to make out that other coaches don’t do it.

I showed you that YOUR TEAMS OWN COACH has not only done it but been sanctioned for it, which you clearly didn’t realise, and you got caught out. Man up and wear it.

Scott hasn’t abused anyone, which is what Hardwick was actually fined for. Seeing as you don’t recall it at all tha5 doesn’t surprise me though.

Ouch you got owned!! I mean seriously owned and made to look like a fool!! It's alright I firmly believe everyone deserves a second chance!

Has Scott been sanctioned yet? Or has Steve Hocking swept this under the rug?

No other club's coach could get away with constantly criticising the umpires, but because Steve Hocking has turned the AFL into the GFL, Chris gets away with doing it Scott free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can only assume you're closely related to phatboy, some parents really do get the short end of the stick in life dont they.

Remember the time you tried to wank on like Scott is the only coach to approach an umpire on the field and I showed you an example of the Tigers coach getting fined for the same offence?
Mi remember.

Shut the f*** up and take your medicine

Has Scott been sanctioned yet? Or has Steve Hocking swept this under the rug?

No other club's coach could get away with constantly criticising the umpires, but because Steve Hocking has turned the AFL into the GFL, Chris gets away with doing it Scott free.

Like Richmond’s who I’ve actually cited within this actual thread who publicly criticised them twice in 12 months without sanction?

F***ing come on, it’s not hard to read some pixels and save yourself the embarrassment

Because their continual efforts to repress the memories of their actual current coach both criticising umpires and approaching them during a game, has had such a toll on their brain that they simply don’t understand what’s going on anymore

Come on it's not their fault their Richmond supporters. You have to factor that in when explaining/talking/writing to them. Let's just say I've seen sharper bowling balls!

Can you let the GFL know that the GFC wants to play our home finals at our home ground and not yours. Our terrible attempts to take over the league can't even get us a home final! Wait who does get a home final when they don't earn it? Don't tell me..... no no don't tell me....that's right it's your ridiculously advantaged club that won't leave their home ground for the last 3 months of the season regardless of what they deserve. Yeah Richmond are so hard done by. Come on mate you are just embarrassing yourself now. But there is something very humorous about richmond lunatics making non sensical arguments with zero evidence to back them up. So on second thoughts carry on with embarrassing yourself and your fellow supporters!

Took me a second to realize that this actually isn't the bay...still not convinced that the thread location hasn't been mixed up...

Why are Richmond supporters so upset about this?

They're still upset how Scott said Richmond were beatable in one of his post match press conferences last year instead of claiming they're the best thing since sliced bread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back