Roast Should danger be dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem for the Cats right now we don't have many volvos.
We have a ferrari, a Lambo, an old McLaren F1 and an old M6 but we lack the old reliable volvo.
no wondering we are struggling this season

I think you missed the first line of my post and trust me I've defended him plenty on here and given him more kudos than most.
But its getting too much. He was never getting that goal. Makes them one out of ten.
Why was he not getting that goal? He has done it many times before. More likely to get them when he has to kick through the ball then set shots from 30 metres out.

Not just tolerable. They should be celebrated. You need players who can do things others cant from time to time.
I liken it to racing a bike up a long steep hill or mountain. Getting up there first is great, but the reward should be to go down the other end as fast as possible, not sitting on the brakes all the way. Danger does so much hard work that we just expect, why not have the reward of finishing it off?

Another game with his direct opponent bog

Yes, just another one of the many thousands of games when that has happened. At this point I just assume that his direct opponent will be BOG, so frequently does it transpire. Indeed, I'm so traumitised by these regular BOG-against-Dangerfield occurrences that I now involuntarily burst in to tears any time I cast my eyes out on the ground and see someone going to line up on Danger, so conditioned have I become to that person being a shoe-in for 3 Brownlow votes. Opposition players must lick their lips any time their coach tells them they're playing on him.

:drunk:

Last edited:
AFLCA Votes - Bont BOG, with Danger also in the votes:

WESTERN BULLDOGS v GEELONG
10 Marcus Bontempelli (WB)
6 Jack Macrae (WB)
6 Lachie Hunter (WB)
6 Aaron Naughton (WB)
1 Patrick Dangerfield (GEEL)
1 Zach Tuohy (GEEL)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFLCA Votes - Bont BOG, with Danger also in the votes:

WESTERN BULLDOGS v GEELONG
10 Marcus Bontempelli (WB)
6 Jack Macrae (WB)
6 Lachie Hunter (WB)
6 Aaron Naughton (WB)
1 Patrick Dangerfield (GEEL)
1 Zach Tuohy (GEEL)

What a weird mix of numbers

Yes, just another one of the many thousands of games when that has happened. At this point I just assume that his direct opponent will be BOG, so frequently does it transpire. Indeed, I'm so traumitised by these regular BOG-against-Dangerfield occurrences that I now involuntarily burst in to tears any time I cast my eyes out on the ground and see someone going to line up on Danger, so conditioned have I become to that person being a shoe-in for 3 Brownlow votes. Opposition players must lick their lips any time their coach tells them they're playing on him.

Made me laugh.

You must have watched the game on your radio too. Danger would've spent less than a quarter on Bontempelli and next to no minutes after half time. Good story though.

Must of got towelled up by McRae or Hunter instead

By your own admission, you started this thread for click bait, and now you're on this phoney crusade trying to justify its existence by making up nonsense (no, Bont was not Danger's direct opponent...good story tho)....frankly basically trolling the Board ...

This thread is now hurtling toward the absurd generated by you propping up some ridiculous agenda with vacuous one liners such as the one quoted...

Times up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back