Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton lad

Cancelled
Mar 8, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Don't even have to try and convince anyone what a dire situation North Melbourne are in at the moment both on and off the field. As amusing as it is to see a club performing at a similar standard to Fitzroy in their last few seasons, the reality is North Melbourne could very well meet the same fate if something isn't done get the team better and the fans back supporting the club. They almost went to Gold Coast 15 years ago and the drummings have already started to send them to Tassie. Regardless of who you support, if your a Victorian and are a lover of our great game they you should be supportive of any idea to keep North Melbourne at Arden St. Denis Pagan is North's last premiership coach and lead the club through a golden age largly due to the "Pagan Paddock gameplan". The idea of Pagan returning would already drive up membership sales at the Kangaroos. Then if they can lure a dominant key forward and clean out the forward line, that player could potentially kick a hundred goals. People would go watch North Melbourne to see a player kick a big bag each week. Pagan's proven to be a lucky charm in recent years, just look at Johnny Get Angry. Pagan coming back for just a few years could also help mentor a new young coach to eventually take over after him

Could Denis Pagan the solution to all North Melbourne's problems?

Lowly ranked club with injuries has copped a few beltings. Stop the presses. Seen much worse from other clubs over the last decade. Noble will turn them around eventually

That’s all a club needs. A dinosaur who has been out of the game for nearly two decades, not even remotely working in or close to the industry, to take over a club that is in a rebuild. If you are working for the AFL and you want to fast track their relocation to Tasmania, then yes, Pagan is the answer.

What the hell is this thread? Drummings??
I was originally gonna post this in bay 13 coz I very much doubt this idea will happen :tearsofjoy: but there is a serious message behind all this, something has to happen to help bring North Melbourne back to relevance. I just can't see this current rebuild going anywhere. Their inability to land star A-Grade will stop them from ever being a contender. Their culture is poor, fans aren't turning up to watch em, they need something to bring some life back to Arden St

Man imagine if Pagan did come back tho, I might have to apply for Caro's job after this :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was originally gonna post this in bay 13 coz I very much doubt this idea will happen :tearsofjoy: but there is a serious message behind all this, something has to happen to help bring North Melbourne back to relevance. I just can't see this current rebuild going anywhere. Their inability to land star A-Grade will stop them from ever being a contender. Their culture is poor, fans aren't turning up to watch em, they need something to bring some life back to Arden St

Man imagine if Pagan did come back tho, I might have to apply for Caro's job after this :tearsofjoy:
You support Carlton dude. Wouldn't go throwing too many stones.

One of the worst things ive read in my life. If you think the problem is the current coach look at the list and go "how many of these players make the list of the team I support". Guaranteed it isnt many

The fact that a "Carlton supporter" has posted this makes it even more delicious.

Only thing that would've made it funnier is if they recommended Malthouse.

Back