should Elliott Resign/Be Sacked?

Should Elliott Resign/Be Sacked?

• I'm a Blues fan. Yes he should.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • I'm a Blues fan. No he shouldn't.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I'm an opposition fan. Yes he should.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I'm an opposition fan. No he shouldn't.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Whether you love or hate Jack, the fact is his love for the Carlton football club is unconditional.
So, okay he is rough, uncouth, arrogant and bloody rude at times, but everything he does is out of love for the club.

He is a powerful president and he is the reason Carlton can virtually tell the AFL what to do at times. In other words the AFL don't **** with Carlton because of Jack.

Originally posted by TheSheik
Forget the passion, he is a complete drop kick and a complete embarrassment to the club.

He has to go, end of story !!

I'm with you Sheik. Have never liked him and never will. I'm passionate for Carlton and I love the club too, but I wouldn't make a good president (ok, maybe a dumb example;) .

I would love him to leave the presidency.

Elliot has lost the plot - he has done a good job in the past but he day is up - Wes lofts should also go - Elliot's performance at the 80/81 Premeriership reuion before over 1000 paying blues fans was an utter disgrace and must have left even his most staunch carlton powerbrokers very concerned. It was not then surprising that he came out last week saying that changes on the board were required - but hew will only make the changes that suit him and retain his power base - as many have said in the past Elliot needs Carlton much much more than carlton Needs Elliot

sorry 81/82 a leat I am better than Jack he said 91/92 but then he was more "emptionally" affected when he said that!

I am a north fan.

I find it unbelievable that he only goes to the rooms after a win!

The players must be living on the razor's edge.

Get rid of him.:D

Back