Hot Topic Should Essendon* be able to participate in the 2016 NAB AFL draft?

Should Essendon be able to be in the 2016 NAB AFL draft?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The more I find out about these drug cheats the angrier I become with the leniency they have been dealt.

The carlton football club paid a high price for cheating the system through salary cap misdeameanors and deservedly so we took our medicine we paid the price and languished at the bottom for much longer than the penalties caused . And so should these lying conniving drug cheats that have tried to weasel their way out of this mess at every turn, that they and only they created this mess and should pay a high price for it.

Upon reflection and I don't think it will happen but yes I do feel that essendon should receive further major sanctions , such as stripping them of further picks so they can languish at or near the bottom of the ladder as a reminder and a deterrent for future reference to play by the rules with integrity and to have honour in the club you represent .

As I'm sure it has been for us a reminder to play by the rules and only now am I starting to feel that our club is starting to show some honour and integrity in who we represent only time will tell.

Back