Opinion Should Finals be included in the counting of the "426 Memorial Trophy"?

Should the 426 include finals?

• Yes

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As there has been some issue as to whether we should include the finals in the counting for the "426 Memorial Trophy" I thought that I would do the democratic thing and throw it out for a vote, (as if we don't get enough of those already), so here is your chance.

And as I am of to the Cook Islands in about an hour and a half, I will let you know what the outcome is when I get back, I'm going for a month.......

Just kidding, I'll be back late next Friday night, suckers.:cool::)

Last edited:

Bugger it, I don't know how to edit the Voting header. Lever Puller can you help?

Ha ha, stuffed the whole thing up, anyway you are an intelligent lot, you can work it out.

Anyway Yes means you want the Finals included.

Last edited:
Bugger it, I don't know how to edit the Voting header. Lever Puller can you help?

Ha ha, stuffed the whole thing up, anyway you are an intelligent lot, you can work it out.

Anyway Yes means you want the Finals included.
Couldn’t organise a pissup in a brewery... :p

And as I am of to the Cook Islands in about an hour and a half, I will let you know what the outcome is when I get back, I'm going for a month.......
Loved Cook Islands. Such a great place and super nice people. Have a great time.

Say hi to Walter at the Beach Bar on Ootu Beach on Aitutaki for me.

Loved Cook Islands. Such a great place and super nice people. Have a great time.

Say hi to Walter at the Beach Bar on Ootu Beach on Aitutaki for me.
No worries Ponsdale, will do. Will become my best friend. :cool: :drunk::drunk:

I'm old enough to inform that the finals do count by precedent. Brock Mclean and Brad Miller got a good boost.

I'm old enough to confirm that TSH is old enough to inform.

They should 100% count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back