Opinion Should Geelong v West Coast be played at GMHBA Stadium next week?

Should the Gee v WCE final be played at GMHBA Stadium?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So you are confirming you are a hypocrite by urging Cats fans to boycott yet attending yourself.
Nope, I'm telling them not to give money to the greedy grubs from the AFL. Surely it's not that hard to comprehend.

If free corporate seats fall into their hands by all means ...

You're coming across as a little desperate here.

Sep 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nope, I'm telling them not to give money to the greedy grubs from the AFL. Surely it's not that hard to comprehend.

If free corporate seats fall into their hands by all means ...

You're coming across as a little desperate here.
Very easy to comprehend.
You urge a boycott and then attend.
You are happy to go to home games at the G when you are winning but as soon as you are losing it's not fair having home games there and too hard to get there.
You are one of the biggest bullshit posters on this whole website.

Very easy to comprehend.
You urge a boycott and then attend.
You are happy to go to home games at the G when you are winning but as soon as you are losing it's not fair having home games there and too hard to get there.
You are one of the biggest bulls**t posters on this whole website.
You're trying too hard mate.

I urge all Geelong supporters to boycott this game. :thumbsu:

Don't give the AFL any money guys and girls.

Bulldust, there's an oval out the back where 1,000's of people can sit. I'm sure the club can hire a big screen.

you're right. what was i thinking? bloody crows supporters.

You're trying too hard mate.

I urge all Geelong supporters to boycott this game. :thumbsu:

Don't give the AFL any money guys and girls.

ok. new rule. EVERYONE must boycott geelong games (that includes watching them). im doing you a favor.

With Geelong fans seemingly onboard with the unfair nature of the Grand Final being always played at the MCG - half the clubs should now want a change.

I'm sure a suburban club will fold or with Tasmania to join in the future - the balance should switch.
You chose to join the league champ, You weren't forced.

ok. new rule. EVERYONE must boycott geelong games (that includes watching them). im doing you a favor.
It was so satisfying sitting there drinking beer knowing the AFL were funding it. I could do it all again if I'm being honest.

It's only fair that the higher ranked teams gets to play at their home ground for each final.

I'm on board the move to GHMBARTCA Stadium for this week.
I reckon we should play it at Optus. I'm actually surprised it isn't being played there.

Don't worry, it won't be a real concern for Geelong fans after Friday night anyway.
Wait, the prelim is at GMHBA? That'd please Richmond supporters.

Not even home and away games should be played at GMHBA. It's not AFL standard. The ground is missing a wing ffs. Geelong should be made to play it's home games at Marvel.

Nah. Jiangwan Stadium, China.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Not even home and away games should be played at GMHBA. It's not AFL standard. The ground is missing a wing ffs. Geelong should be made to play it's home games at Marvel.
Lol. You try so hard to be relevant, yet here we are.

Back