Should hawfmond and port pufferlaide merge into one giant plastic s**t truck instead??

Should port and hawks merge?

• No I still want them mooching off the AFL and claiming to be the ‘family club’

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No..Adam Goodes finds this question racist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fuller McCallister

I like drinking Pepsi and wetting the bed..
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Two pathetic weakass clubs on their knees with a brittle and fickle supporter base, who pretend to be a ‘family club’ despite needing pokies and gimmicky AFL forced minnow games to prop them up and help them gain “sponsorships”

Should they just fold?

What should their newly formed club name be called?

I leave it up to you bay!

Of course. I also think top of the ladder mid season should get an extra week off during the bye rds.

• Banned
Of course. I also think top of the ladder mid season should get an extra week off during the bye rds.
If there is a mid season/bye round benefit Do you think the team that finishes bottom during this time should include some sort of humiliation/punishment? 🤔

Aw meltso have you finally conceded that your club is terrible?

Has kern finally broken u champ.. not 2 sorry to hear that but maybe the merger will finally bring your clubs some financial stability for once!

Cute surely that’s the back to back premiership you guys were #hashtagging everywhere?

Oh....what’s that? excusemond have no back2backs aw hold on to that Bradbury tugger even we can’t make you relevant too much longer tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pffffft we have seen with your “depth” and “supporters” that you guys are complete front running minnows. Back to the cellar for you pissants me thinks

Pffffft we have seen with your “depth” and “supporters” that you guys are complete front running minnows. Back to the cellar for you pissants me thinks
Without Richmond the AFL will fold and the bay will be run by that one indeterminate supporter with his numerous elliases, whats his name again?

Is this the same excusemond that went around asking for handouts to “save their skins”

Sorry but big clubs don’t do this, not sure if you know that or not...?

What a pathetic club.. is it true they have also banned all microwaves at punt road in case someone with a membership has a cold lunch and gets an idea 💡?

So will you be making finals this year or atleast your annual straight sets exit then champ?

Back