Should Judd get a week for his elbow to Leon Davis?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 5, 2008
In amongst it all
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Queensland State of Origin
Should Judd get a week for his elbow to Leon Davis?
If Cyril copped a week then Judd should surely cop 1 or 2.

Watch at the 10min 35sec mark of the last quarter.

Anyone got a youtube link?

Yeah, but he SHOULD get votes for elbowing Davis.

If anyone has any PC /Youtube skills go to the last quarter centre bounce at the 10-min 36second mark.

Clear elbow to the head off the ball.
They pushed and shoved for a good 2 minutes afterwards

Dirty act no doubt about it

(queue Carlton mod to accuse this of being a troll and delete thread..)

Haven't seen the replay. But live I thought it seemed as bad as Rioli's, was pretty cheap too. Doubt it will even be looked at though.

No weeks just 3 brownlow votes.

Ok, since you are clearly of the opinion the umpires are biased towards Judd, could you kindly prove yourself right and go through the games last year Judd didn't deserve votes, but got them.

Thanks.

And I didn't see the elbow, so wouldn't know.

Ok, since you are clearly of the opinion the umpires are biased towards Judd, could you kindly prove yourself right and go through the games last year Judd didn't deserve votes, but got them.

Pretty sure he got torn a new one by McFlea in the Freo game and still managed to collect at least 2 votes.

Thanks.

And I didn't see the elbow, so wouldn't know.

When Collingwood smashed Carlton by 9 goals....Swan had over 30 possessions in a team that won by heaps.

You cannot be BOG if your team loses by 9 goals....maybe 1 vote for battling away but not 3 votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he got torn a new one by McFlea in the Freo game and still managed to collect at least 2 votes.

Correction, he got torn a new one by McPhee in 2x Freo games and collected 2 votes in one, 1 in the other. Both Freo wins too, fyi

When Collingwood smashed Carlton by 9 goals....Swan had over 30 possessions in a team that won by heaps.

You cannot be BOG if your team loses by 9 goals....maybe 1 vote for battling away but not 3 votes.
The coaches obviously disagreed as they voted him equal BOG alongside Ball with 8 votes.

Back to the actual point of the thread, I just watched the incident having missed it in the coverage last night and he should at the very least have a case to answer.

I highly doubt any media outlet will point the incident out, though.

provide footage of the incident or STFU, I don't recall seeing any incident.

Equal BOG with Luke Ball?

Ball's team WON by 9 goals. in a 50/50 they give it to a bloke who's team lost by a big margin.

BTW how many times did Swan get BOG from the coaches but failed to recieve many/any Brownlow votes?

The sooky sooky la las are at it again. Some football supporters talk about the AFL making the game soft. The reality is some supporters of the game are the ones trying to make the game soft. It was a damn shepherd, for goodness sake. Cry me a river.

BS that was a shepherd. Luke Ball was in possession of the ball ten metres away. You don't shepherd with your elbow/forarm either. If it was Campbell Brown in that position you would be saying he tried to go for a cheap shot because Davis bumped him ten seconds earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back