Opinion Should Korda stand down?

Should Korda stand down immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 44.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The only benefit of such an embarrassing display today is that the heat will be back on Korda and the board.

They strategically bumped Buckley as a political move but as today shows, it only buys you so much time.

We're going to blowtorch the board every time a rebuilding team has a bad day?

Happy times ahead!
A rebuilding team that plays old players and slow ball movement.

We're going to blowtorch the board every time a rebuilding team has a bad day?

Happy times ahead!

Burn the entire place to the ground and start again!

Old mate just has an axe to grind. He's as transparent as it gets.

I'll concede that putting Korda on the wing has been a terrible mistake.

Beyond that, I won't blame him too much for today's abomination.

Really?
I think you’ll find that plenty of voting members will.

Yep, next time we will ask more politely for the forensic accounting arm of his business when going over the salary cap.

Good comeback after we moved Korda forward. Spirited stuff.

He’s multi skilled that bloke. Kicks goals, part of a group that hands out eye watering contracts and runs a salary cap like the US fed reserve.

No.

We need stability for the limited time left in this season. And then the AGM or EGM or whatever will happen and the board will stay, be replaced, or changed.

We then let the new board, coach and assistant coaches settle in. There will be plenty more of what happened today, but wanting heads to roll after every horrible loss is pointless.

I don’t know how much Korda can be blamed for our catastrophic contract and list management. I’m hoping to know more when the time comes to vote on his position.

Yes - they are argue we need change. Korda has been riding shotgun for a long time and was on the board that got us into this mess. Don’t care if it’s Jeff Browne that takes his place, we just need someone with strong resolve to give us direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. I can accept a rebuilding team with young players getting experience. The enjoyment of the game can come from spotting glimpses of talent rather than expecting us to win.

I get no enjoyment watching Madgen and Cox plod around making errors and providing no leadership/protection for our young developing players. We were the fourth oldest side this round and only had Bianco, Poulter, Murphy as young inexperienced developing players. Appointing Harvey has taken the side backwards in terms of development. At least Buckley was granting debuts to players every week and had phased out Cox/Madgen.

Getting rid of Buckley before the end of the season was clearly a political move to save Korda's ass. He seems more interested in his position as President rather than the best interests of the club.

Buckley had moved on from Cox and Madgen. Harvey's bringing them back.

Only good thing Harvey's done is finally drop C.Brown.

Sure, I'm not arguing what harves has done or not. I'm arguing the point that Bucks debuted kids because he and the committee wanted to, it was likely on the back of injuries.

In terms of our development, we’ve gone backwards over the last two weeks.
Playing the dino Cox is ridiculous.
A caretaker coach is supposed to free up players, not tie them up, like we saw today.

Back