Should little Richmond(once known as Essendon) just fold and become the Richmond reserves?

Should Essendon fold and become the Richmond reserves?

• Let us introduce you to our new coach Blake Carracella

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • September is for **** and swimming not finals.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No thanks Richmond reserves would hammer this team

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a tragedy that a Richmond life member ,and stellar finals performer, has had this happen. Will probably push Guelfi out of the team which is a plus.

Wow:oops:

I hope Blake Carracella still has Danks number fom the time they were both helping Geelong win flags, hes gonna need some real good s**t when he takes over as coach.
No thanks, I don't want to be associated with that filth!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Richmond should be crediting Essendon ex-players for their success like Hardwick and Caracella rather than the other way around.

This isn't a bad idea. It would give blokes like Heppell, Daniher, Merrett, Shiel & Hurley a shot at a flag. A VFL flag that is. But, I would still make Steven Morris captain.
His hardness and selflessness will allow the, shall we say the "elegant" style of football the Essendon players bring where they would get those open easy possessions where they can cut you up. Good call for captain.

His hardness and selflessness will allow the, shall we say the "elegant" style of football the Essendon players bring where they would get those open easy possessions where they can cut you up. Good call for captain.
'Elegant', you sure picked the right word there, I instantly thought of Heppel and Fantasia.

Remind me, which club was convicted pedo George Pell vice patron of

"Oh hai, sports fans!!"
08519b4022cb380b1d8a7182f41fd02b

Back