Should Neeld be sacked effectve immediately?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

viney_2_jurrah

Senior List
Suspended
May 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Never thought we would ffnd a coach worse then Dean Bailey, but we have.

I blame that idiot Gary Lyon. He should not be allowed within 10000 kilometres of the MFC ever again,

He is like poison.

Exactly Randy.

When looking at the problems that the club is in, we have to be honest. For all the awesome work Jim did, he wasn't perfect and it shows.

Feel dirty saying that, love you Jimmy

MUYB

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pretty big list of names to be sacked before you get down to Neeld:

Davey, Green, Sylvia, Moloney, Pettard, Morton, Garland just off the top of my head. Idiotic idea.

Wonaeamirri33

Lovable Whore With A Heart Of Gold
10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year Chocolate Artist Ruby
May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY, Aylesbury United, St Pauli
This thread... holy ****ing sheep s**t :eek:

Most spectacular overreaction of the year this far. Christ, I hope nothing else surfaces to claim the title later on...

MUYB

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Next thread will be Neeld: Is He Eddie's Masterplan to Ruin Us.

Wonaeamirri33

Lovable Whore With A Heart Of Gold
10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year Chocolate Artist Ruby
May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY, Aylesbury United, St Pauli
Not sure if serious...

TDZoy.gif

Hope you don't mind me polishing up your post a little there Mark ;)

pizzor

All Australian
Sep 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Are you kidding me....

I am confident he is the best guy out there, just give him time he knows what he is doing.

Never thought we would ffnd a coach worse then Dean Bailey, but we have.

I blame that idiot Gary Lyon. He should not be allowed within 10000 kilometres of the MFC ever again,

He is like poison.

Of course he should.

Great and insightful OP. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Wtf. Dunno if you remember but last year we were worse the 2nd half of the year than we are now. We gave Neeld 3 years and that's how long he has to improve this team. Our insipid performances are more about a very weak list (thanks cameron and barry predergast) that has been very poorly coached and developed by Dean Bailey and co. Im a pretty big critic of Melbourne however even i'm not nieve enough to think that sacking Neeld will suddenly improve this shitty list.

mark73

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 12, 2005
Seaside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Are you kidding me....

I am confident he is the best guy out there, just give him time he knows what he is doing.

We have the same situation with Scott, Richmond have the same with Hardwick. All 3 have had to enter a club and clean up the s**t that was left behind while maintaining a credible outcome. It's not an easy gig.

Aug 24, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ok...I know that I have been accused from time to time of writing silly stuff.....I accept some of my opinions is tongue in cheek etc...but it is an open forum......

BUT....there is a limit ...this thread is just so way off the mark....and to be frank ...utter rubbish.

Taking aim at Lyon and Neeld is absurd. give Neeldy a go .

go back and hAve a look at Clarkson's first couple of seasons....a new game plan etc etc and everyone was after his neck.

now they are calling him a genius.

Boy we are a fickle lot.

Unleash Hell

All Australian
Sep 13, 2005
City
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Can't blame the coach for the shambles we are in at the moment.

The game style is a proven way to be successfully in the AFL.

AS much as it hurts now watching this pathetic display it will show us who wants to play for the Dees and who is not up to it and should be moved on.

Clark, Morton, Bartram, Jordie, Magnet Magner Frawley are a few off the top off my head who have adapted.

Guys like Trengove, Tapscott, Jurrah, Grimes, Watts etc still need time to develop

Its going to be a tough year boys but once we cut the cream from the crop things will start looking up........... s**t it hurts at the moment though

jinny1

Club Legend
Feb 20, 2010
Medius de Nusquam
AFL Club
Melbourne
Neeld's game plan is old regurgitated s**t copied from Malthouse in 2010.

Teams have already figured out how to combat them. You could see the hawks players exploiting our predictability to just go around the boundary

Unleash Hell

All Australian
Sep 13, 2005
City
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs

Teams have already figured out how to combat them. You could see the hawks players exploiting our predictability to just go around the boundary

You're right about being predictable at the moment - but I still blame the players and not Neeld

Players are taking the easy option and bombing long - there is no run from our boys and we as a team are not fit enough to play the game style Neeld wants.

We have limited stock to work with - we are predictable because our current playing group doesn't give us much options.

Thank god for Mitch Clark :thumbsu:

mark73

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 12, 2005
Seaside
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Just give the guy a chance. I think down the track you might be surprised. :)

Unleash Hell

All Australian
Sep 13, 2005
City
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Just give the guy a chance. I think down the track you might be surprised. :)

Thanks for trying to bring logic to these parts at the moment Mark....... but it's slit our wrists time at the moment haha :D

It is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel at the moment with the boys preforming so badly last night, we are fighting hard but not getting reward.

I agree with you though I think Neeld is the right man for the job - it just hurts realising how bad our list is and that we have to start again....

Troll of the year so far. Tap_My_Scott or whoever he is now is a troll and we all know it, take what he says even remotely seriously and you are making yourself look like a fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back