Should Port Adelaide Surprise Everyone Tomorrow Night in the Prison Bar Guernsey?

Should Port Wear the Prison Bar Guernsey Tomorrow Night ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 74.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

43-0 says he may

Well what a resilient group to come back from that and win two premierships.

Whilst the Power have done nothing of note 🤷‍♂️

Tigers lose - still two premierships
Tigers win - maybe three premierships

Power lose - still nothing
Power win - still gotta win one more

Goodluck - just pretty lame to boast about 2014, especially since the Tigers have dominated and the Power havent since that game. 🤭

Tigers lose - still two premierships
More like

Winds fault
Coins fault
Injuries fault
Cheat Ground
Umpires Fault
Crowds fault
AFL's fault

Did I miss any excuse? Seen all of these from Richmond fans, many with losses against Port.

Goodluck - just pretty lame to boast about 2014, especially since the Tigers have dominated and the Power havent since that game

Good for you, perhaps one day you can beat a team in a Grand Final that doesn't live 700kms away

More like

Winds fault
Coins fault
Injuries fault
Cheat Ground
Umpires Fault
Crowds fault
AFL's fault

Did I miss any excuse? Seen all of these from Richmond fans, many with losses against Port.

Good for you, perhaps one day you can beat a team in a Grand Final that doesn't live 700kms away
I dont think you understand

No one cares about 2014 Elimination Final. Only supporters who can't celebrate premierships revel in finals victories. You won't hear any Richmond supporter boast about beating Hawthorn in 2018 😅

2017 and 2019 made up for it.
Absolutely no richmond supporter cares and your trolling is so so lame 🙊🙉

No one cares about 2014 Elimination Final. Only supporters who can't celebrate premierships revel in finals victories. You won't hear any Richmond supporter boast about beating Hawthorn in 2018 😅

In all honesty that game never even enters my mind it has that little relevance, the only final loss that still burns was the prelim in 2018.
But if he wants to think it has any meaning going in to tomorrow’s game for his sake I hope his team aren’t as silly as him.

If noone cared, noone would have responded. But they did, and they do.

fish.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't need distractions in a Prelim, get the job done, win a flag and then tell Eddie to get stuffed and wear the bars in 2021.

We have double the premierships of the underachieving Port team of 2004 though 😏
Leave him to his misery, obviously suffering a great deal from small mans syndrome. You can see the pressure mounting from here.
They’ll never lose that skid mark of a 119 point belting in ‘07 grand final.
Imagine them walking away empty handed this year...

I have a weird feeling Port will actually decide to wear the prison bars jumper tomorrow.
I thought they would entertain it as well. Can’t see why not but can’t see it happening. Like someone already said, teams can not afford to mess with their soft caps.
But they don’t need anymore legs ups and this will have the crowd frothing.
Eddie will have an aneurism.

I see Port are making their "Power Stance" on this one.
Fancy a Crow fan trying to palm off one of their own laughable moments of the past.

Good luck with that.

Back