Prediction Should Port Adelaide target Ben Brown in the off season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tibbs is a dick. Start whatever thread you like mate. A no to Ben Brown from me however.

My apologies people, I only started posting at the start of this season because I was sick of all the Ken bashers who clearly could not see progress with our team.
I can understand it would be frustrating seeing the same s**t posted.
How do I see all the threads on the Port 1870?
When I press on it it goes onto some page full of code.
Tibbs is probably 5ft tall and lives with his mum.(why else would you be so serious?)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

My apologies people, I only started posting at the start of this season because I was sick of all the Ken bashers who clearly could not see progress with our team.
I can understand it would be frustrating seeing the same sh*t posted.
Tibbs is probably 5ft tall and lives with his mum.(why else would you be so serious?)

Post whatever ya like man don't sweat it.

12 - 13 months ago this would have been an interesting prospect after bagging 10 goals against us.

But Charlie back to his best, Marshall developing and Georgiades showing us what he could do, even Ladhams showing how athletic he is as a capable 3rd tall it just doesn't make sense as he would be a depth player at best, given the way we play, on a huge wage playing in the SANFL.

Last edited:
There was an article earlier in the year about one of Ben brown’s expected twin kids dying. To have your wife pregnant and then that happen, on top of covid and north also being a horrible side to play in, I think explains a lot about his form this year. Tbh I think it’s pretty poor of North to be wanting him out rather than supporting him. He is still young enough to be part of their rebuild.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There was an article earlier in the year about one of Ben brown’s expected twin kids dying. To have your wife pregnant and then that happen, on top of covid and north also being a horrible side to play in, I think explains a lot about his form this year. Tbh I think it’s pretty poor of North to be wanting him out rather than supporting him. He is still young enough to be part of their rebuild.

We don't know the full story though. Them doing what they can to facilitate a deal for him could be them supporting him.

He's going to have friends / family in Victoria (and Tasmania) you'd assume, so moving out to another state with that situation isn't likely, unless they want to move away and start afresh away, associating Victoria now with bad memories.

At the right price........ providing he has the right personality to fit in. Let’s not forget he’s only 27 .......and prior to this year he had 3 years of 60 goals plus...... including 10 against us last year.

Well I’m sorry for posting this thread.
I thought that Charlie Dixon was 25, with no injury history.
And Georgiades Marshall Ladhams have kicked a total of 40ish goals combined..
No we definitely don’t need another KPF.
Work it out.

I can understand it would be frustrating seeing the same sh*t posted.

Post what you like, accept there'll be positive and negative opinions on what you post and don't take anything personally. It's all good fun, it's a forum.

Just don't post Stevie Nicks youtube vids in the Random Thoughts Thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't know the full story though. Them doing what they can to facilitate a deal for him could be them supporting him.

Yeah true but you’d think they’d come out with the narrative Ben is looking for a fresh start etc etc rather than North have told Ben he is not wanted. At least that’s how the media seem to be portraying the reason why he is “available”.

Yeah true but you’d think they’d come out with the narrative Ben is looking for a fresh start etc etc rather than North have told Ben he is not wanted. At least that’s how the media seem to be portraying the reason why he is “available”.

You have a point, but I wouldn't trust the media as far as I could throw them, especially the AFL media

Post what you like, accept there'll be positive and negative opinions on what you post and don't take anything personally. It's all good fun, it's a forum.

What happens if you post Stevie Nicks vids?

You’re required to tell us how much you love your dog and missus. Then go on rants (to put mildly) at other posters, all whilst drunk. Then get banned over and over.
*. Challenge accepted. I'm half way there already.

I think we definitely should go after Ben Brown.
I don't really but want to keep the thread going just to
annoy the "end of thread" people

Yeah and don’t send noods to dylsy.

He‘s only 12.

Some people learned the hard way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back