Should Richmond get James Hird in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Madness101

All Australian
Oct 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Simple question, still a long way to go in 2019, but just a thought experiment for 2020.

We obviously know what he did wrong, but I think we have a professionally run club where that wont be a problem. His experience and coaching talents will be useful especially when he probably wont be expensive. I admire Hawthorn for thinking outside the box and tacking a risk in Scully and a few other players.... Maybe this will work for us?

Simple question, still a long way to go in 2019, but just a thought experiment for 2020.

We obviously know what he did wrong, but I think we have a professionally run club where that wont be a problem. His experience and coaching talents will be useful especially when he probably wont be expensive. I admire Hawthorn for thinking outside the box and tacking a risk in Scully and a few other players.... Maybe this will work for us?

Reported.

He certainly has a good football brain and is a decent enough coach. How many other people out there have superior knowledge and strategy that haven't damaged their reputation though? Really hard to say. I wouldn't object if it was a minor roll but he wouldn't be the first I'd go for

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your username sums up this post, see yourself out and bombers board is that way>>>>>>>>>>>

Can't think of a faster way to s**t on our internal culture and bring our club in to disrepute.

Would be like appointing Steven Milne the RFC Respect for Women officer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back