Mr Unbelievable

Premium Platinum
Nov 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
Simple question, still a long way to go in 2019, but just a thought experiment for 2020.

We obviously know what he did wrong, but I think we have a professionally run club where that wont be a problem. His experience and coaching talents will be useful especially when he probably wont be expensive. I admire Hawthorn for thinking outside the box and tacking a risk in Scully and a few other players.... Maybe this will work for us?
High correlation between Username and post .... excellent work ... maybe the highest correlation ever :think::think::p:p;);)

Thrasher97

🏆🏆🏆
Jul 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Simple question, still a long way to go in 2019, but just a thought experiment for 2020.

We obviously know what he did wrong, but I think we have a professionally run club where that wont be a problem. His experience and coaching talents will be useful especially when he probably wont be expensive. I admire Hawthorn for thinking outside the box and tacking a risk in Scully and a few other players.... Maybe this will work for us?
giphy.gif

Tiger4Ever

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond

You've missed 'April Fools Day' by fours days champ.

Your Hawthorn scenario is completely unrelated. Scully isn't a cheat, he's just coming back from a serious injury, and that does not have the potential to destabilise a clubs culture like employing Hird would.

Hird should just stick to making chocolate and writing for the papers.

Personally, the thought of that grub at our club makes me feel sick.

Sure, let’s do it. What a fine OP and premise. We could get Lance Armstrong into our fitness and conditioning team, Bomber in as a line coach. Cuzzy in a player welfare role and Cameron Schwab back to run the club.*

*or you can * off with this s**t.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Back