Opinion Should Rucci be banned from all AFC press conferences?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
On the back of Rucci's article

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ph...ach-in-late-july/story-fndv862c-1227085428389

He again attempts to paint the AFC and Roo in a bad light, I feel its time for the AFC to finally stand up to Rucci and straight up ban him from AFC press conferences. Why reward the troll by continually letting him into club pressers only for him to hijack them. He doesn't deserve it. He continually shows a lack of respect for the AFC. He is nothing more than a poor mans Hutchi, Caro and Barrett who he is clearly trying to emulate.

On the back of Rucci's article

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ph...ach-in-late-july/story-fndv862c-1227085428389

He again attempts to paint the AFC and Roo in a bad light, I feel its time for the AFC to finally stand up to Rucci and straight up ban him from AFC press conferences. Why reward the troll by continually letting him into club pressers only for him to hijack them. He doesn't deserve it. He continually shows a lack of respect for the AFC. He is nothing more than a poor mans Hutchi, Caro and Barrett who he is clearly trying to emulate.
I read this under the first published title. So many tears from Rooch. Waaa

…except I don't think it paints AFC in a bad light (for once in his miserable existence). It reads like he wanted to cry foul at the way Roo went about it, but Roo's process was all above board so I could see the frustration in Rucci's words that he couldn't point any finger. Bwa ha ha ha, sucked in Rooch!

Giving scoops and allowing double page player articles about our stars/the club directly to other local journo's is what we do.

Get every other media rat in town eating out of our bin.

Then sit back and watch Rucci implode.

C'mon, he is a local and instead of having never ending goes at him people should work out ways to help him out.

They should have two press conferences. A normal one with no Rooch and one the following day just for Michaelangelo.
That way he has a day to see what everybody else has written and doesn't embarrass himself with silly questions. :)

#worstjournalismever #cockroach

That article just stinks of pap favouritism, especially those statistics about their season. They were 4th in average crowd attendance? Well whoop-de-do, we were first!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya can't ban the rooch. He's the joke of the SA media. Excellent value for laughs at his expense.

Hutchy is as big a ******* as Rucci.
Hutchy is a Troll but you can tell when he's serious (or trying to be). Rucci has an axe to grind. You can never take anything he writes at face value. He deliberately undermines things, he did it with the PAPs when he didn't like things there and he always does it with the AFC. I haven't seen Hutchy do this type of thing.

Hutchy is a Troll but you can tell when he's serious (or trying to be). Rucci has an axe to grind. You can never take anything he writes at face value. He deliberately undermines things, he did it with the PAPs when he didn't like things there and he always does it with the AFC. I haven't seen Hutchy do this type of thing.

Probably a fair call - I just can't stand Hutchy, he's awfully arrogant for a fat slob.

Rooch is just a prick, I wouldn't bother banning him, it gives him too much gravitas, just treat him in line with his standing; irrelevant.

Someone on 5aa text just called rucci a numbnut and asked if the AFC actually told him they wanted to get Trengove before richmond…..bwa ha ha ha ha

it was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! yay, as expected Rooch had nothin'
Haha on ya .. they seem to be letting through more call outs to Rooch recently

Someone on 5aa text just called rucci a numbnut and asked if the AFC actually told him they wanted to get Trengove before richmond…..bwa ha ha ha ha

it was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! yay, as expected Rooch had nothin'

I heard that... I like how he admitted his source for the "Crows look to trump Tigers for Trengove" article was someone at the club giving him a generic answer of "we take a look at every South Australian on the move" or something, anyone could probably just Tweet the club and get the same response! then he goes on to admit the rest of the details were all on him, with the club probably saying pick 10 wouldn't happen. He gets nothing.

Can't ban him but I wouldn't mind Shuttleworth stepping in a bit sooner with a "anybody other than Rucci got a question", If you watch any press conference he is right at the front, asks a ton of questions over the top of the other journalists and sets the agenda for all other media to follow. Let the rest of the media ask the same questions without his negative spin.

Jesper?
We will just be made out to be petty if we banned him. I think do the opposite. Have a special seat made for him to sit in the corner with a box of tissues and hand cream.
chair.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back