Expansion Should the Brownlow be renamed as the AFL is a national competition

Remove this Banner Ad

No doesn't need to change

Our national AFL comp has to have some name for ots top individual award and why not Brownlow

Having said that there is heaps that does need to change for eg stopping collingwood playing 22 home games, stopping Carlton getting every second Friday night etc etc

No doesn't need to change

Our national AFL comp has to have some name for ots top individual award and why not Brownlow

Having said that there is heaps that does need to change for eg stopping collingwood playing 22 home games, stopping Carlton getting every second Friday night etc etc

I knew Port Adelaide fans were slow, but a whole year behind :eek:

Exactly how many Friday night games did you think we had this year?

So why not get x coaches like Sheedy, Matlhouse ect, why do you have to have media personnel...you pompous DH

So now we want senile angry old men to vote on an award and make that the new prestigious award?

Plus people like them vote on the Rising Star and All-Australian awards every year and there is always raging debate on how they are wrong or stupid etc. Can't win.

I'd rather be a pompous DH than just a straight up moronic DH too :)

So now we want senile angry old men to vote on an award and make that the new prestigious award?

Plus people like them vote on the Rising Star and All-Australian awards every year and there is always raging debate on how they are wrong or stupid etc. Can't win.

I'd rather be a pompous DH than just a straight up moronic DH too :)
Grow up you pathetic little boy and go back to band camp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back