Should we bite the bullet and sack Simpson now to get Lyon in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5eeb07202164fcffd806f5fef07432f9.jpg

Late TOTY contender coming here.

I'm deadset serious, Simpson played the players buddy card last year and that was perfect, that helped us win the flag, but his gameplan has been found out, we're being countered and you can see in the box Simmo has no idea what to do. The players look mostly satisfied that they won it last year, so it's difficult to motivate them we need someone harder now, someone tougher that will be ruthless with the players, that will motivate them whether they like it or not.

I'm deadset serious, Simpson played the players buddy card last year and that was perfect, that helped us win the flag, but his gameplan has been found out, we're being countered and you can see in the box Simmo has no idea what to do. The players look mostly satisfied that they won it last year, so it's difficult to motivate them we need someone harder now, someone tougher that will be ruthless with the players, that will motivate them whether they like it or not.

What we might need is some campaigner assistant coach to rev us up. Mitchell leaving may have left a hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What we need is some campaigner assistant coach to rev us up. Mitchell leaving may have left a hole.

The players are not children, they knew exactly what was at stake and if that is not enough to motivate a highly paid pro athlete then god knows what will. The players need to take full responsibility.

The players are not children, they knew exactly what was at stake and if that is not enough to motivate a highly paid pro athlete then god knows what will. The players need to take full responsibility.
Of course it's their responsibility too, but I believe it could be a contributing factor. We look a lot more like the '17 side atm.

edit: or perhaps some fresh strategic input is needed, our gameplan looks stale but hard to say that when we're not putting in our best effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back