Society/Culture Should we close down the ABC and SBS ?

Should we close down the ABC and SBS ?

• Yes

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 70.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The ABC does not have presenters or paid actors call greens candidates or black people the C word.

FYI, Chief's swear filter seems to find 'pudendum' to be a suitable substitute for "the C word". It is unlike you to be so coy. You must admit that the ABC's use of "the C word", as you put it, certainly livens up the 7 PM bulletin. Obviously, they have no concern that kids like you might expand their vocabulary, and become better informed at the same time. It is also unlike Dolt to be so coy on this matter. After all, it's the word he hears most about himself.

Yes. Shut them down.

My taxes paid for this peanut on The Drum today:

DbNtEhHVQAA1VYj.jpg

Yeah the adds on fox really shits me.

That was initially it's big selling point.....Zero ads for $50 per month for the standard package plus sports.....Prices have remained fairly constant, but the slow bracket-creep of more & more ads has completely saturated the product.....as you knew it would.

Murdoch seems to be in love with the insurance industry, if the preponderance of them on his s**t-ful network is any gauge whatsoever.....Don't tell most people that death & funeral insurance are pretty well standard in their super-packages anyway....Which makes what most of these usurers are selling, actually redundant for the majority of working folks.....It's a scream-fest.

Murdoch - like all mega usurers around the world - treats his customers with utter contempt & disdain.

In what way did your tax money go to this guy?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

By being on the ABC. And by Being at the University of Sydney paid from the public purse.

Here are 3 of his research (read grants) interests:

• Environmental politics
  • Human dimensions of wildlife
  • LGBT studies

• And am loving the study of the 'politics of shark attacks'
Biographical details
Christopher Pepin-Neff is a Lecturer in Public Policy in the Department of Government and International Relations. His research interests include theories of the policy process, policy analysis, the role of policy entrepreneurs, and comparative public policy. More specifically, his research looks at policymaking regarding emotional issues such as LGBTQI politics, mass shootings, and the "politics of shark attacks."

http://sydney.edu.au/arts/government_international_relations/staff/profiles/chris.pepin-neff.php

Dr is a leech.

http://sydney.edu.au/about/government/federal_government_compact.shtml

By being on the ABC. And by Being at the University of Sydney paid from the public purse.

Here are 3 of his research (read grants) interests:

• Environmental politics
  • Human dimensions of wildlife
  • LGBT studies

• And am loving the study of the 'politics of shark attacks'
Biographical details
Christopher Pepin-Neff is a Lecturer in Public Policy in the Department of Government and International Relations. His research interests include theories of the policy process, policy analysis, the role of policy entrepreneurs, and comparative public policy. More specifically, his research looks at policymaking regarding emotional issues such as LGBTQI politics, mass shootings, and the "politics of shark attacks."

http://sydney.edu.au/arts/government_international_relations/staff/profiles/chris.pepin-neff.php

Dr is a leech.
http://sydney.edu.au/about/government/federal_government_compact.shtml
Are you suggesting the private sector would do better in providing forums to study these topics?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not going to watch the ABC today, but I have no doubt along with the rest of the far left, the 10% who support the greens they will begin their attack on ANZAC day.
To allay your concerns, I watched it over my morning coffee and it was thoughtful and respectful coverage.

Part of the $1.1 billion funding received by the ABC.
I thought you would have had the personal cost to you calculated down to the last cent.

What a disappointment you are.

It would of cost him more than the $5 the far left refuse to pay to see a doctor.

People who vote greens think its wrong for them to pay $5 to see a doctor but its fine for others to pay for their TV viewing.
Someone's a bit upset that discussion on his GP co-payment thread has stalled. :D

But, to address your false equivalence, I pay for both my GP visits and the ABC - the former via the Medicare Levy, the latter via my taxes.

You just want to slug good people more to see the doctor. Poor form.

It cost me the same as it cost you.

If the whole biased piece of s**t of an organisation was shut down it would cost us nothing.
Poor you, having to contribute to such a quality organization. :(

Someone's a bit upset that discussion on his GP co-payment thread has stalled. :D

But, to address your false equivalence, I pay for both my GP visits and the ABC - the former via the Medicare Levy, the latter via my taxes.

You just want to slug good people more to see the doctor. Poor form.

Since you pay for it why do you need other peoples money ? you can pay for the ABC viewing via a subscription

Truth is most ABC green viewers pay no net tax at all.

Back