Society/Culture Should we close down the ABC and SBS ?

Should we close down the ABC and SBS ?

• Yes

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 70.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys despite the fact that as a kid I was not scared of the big dark scary Forrest and whatever was out there, from memory I think it was an axe murderer and few demon spirits I was terrified of communist and hippies and the ABC has plenty of them.

Guys despite the fact that as a kid I was not scared of the big dark scary Forrest and whatever was out there, from memory I think it was an axe murderer and few demon spirits I was terrified of communist and hippies and the ABC has plenty of them.
You mean to tell me big brave scary doesn't apply when this bloke rolls into town.

40bee538576ca8f2b15ab939dc2b494b--hippie-culture-hippy.jpg

:drunk:

more please....

He's correct you know.

Personally I respect all of the defenders of our way of life.

But, you know, about or over 90% of our soldiers who came to grief would be considered as wealthy/white males by those on the left and their dim witted feminist girlfriends,

I'm proud of them.

Wave a rainbow flag people.

Leave the grown up decisions to the grown ups.

You mean to tell me big brave scary doesn't apply when this bloke rolls into town.

40bee538576ca8f2b15ab939dc2b494b--hippie-culture-hippy.jpg

Does the person in that picture know that we have invented a product to wash hair with called shampoo ?

Communist are much scarier, my dad told me you will be able to smell a hippie from miles away. You can also locate hippies much easier because they tend to get the munchies late at night and head too McDonalds.

Communist are much scarier, my dad told me you will be able to smell a hippie from miles away. You can also locate hippies much easier because they tend to get the munchies late at night and head too McDonalds.
Was your education obscenely expensive because they charged per spelling mistake?

I'm confused.....Are they going to 2 different McDonalds?....Or like the hippies, shall they too will be joining them?

Perhaps we have unmasked the riddle to Ronalds' Red Shoes after all....I wonder if he leaves his shoes under the bed too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As everyone knows the ABC is run by and for inner city latte swilling lefties.

Ita wants the ABC to change and produce content for ordinary Australia. So she has taken the executive somewhere they have never been, middle Australia, somewhere foreign called Bankstown. Just under half made it the rest got lost.

Ita wants the ABC to change and produce content for ordinary Australia. So she has taken the executive somewhere they have never been, middle Australia, somewhere foreign called Bankstown. Just under half made it the rest got lost.

If the government funded the ABC properly it could do more in the regions. But the Nationals don't want the ABC sticking their noses in.

Na I like the avant garde mantra of the two societies.. I just want to know if they are wanting australian content of other stuff...
I want a mentor not a dubious mathematic teacher.. I want something I want rather than something I should feel I need...

I want something I like in terms of interesting and something I like that is curious and meaningful.. that doesn't apologise..

shall I go on... ? *s sake I can go on for ever... ....

Are you scared of andrew Bolt? He has been taking the side of the communists recently.

Isn't the average Australian from the inner city? Something like 90% of our population lives in an urban area.

Back