Opinion Should we consider bringing Noble back

should we bring Noble back as our Football Department Head

• Yes

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Burton and Sando comparison with Noble is not a fair. I wouldnt bring back Burton or Sando but Noble has good history when looking at him as a Footy Dept boss.

Does he though?

He’s the guy who sold Dangerfield for magic beans. And let’s not forget he was only head of footy for 3 years 2014-2016

His time as head of list management wasn’t a glorious success.

And the club believes initially that Burton was a massively upgraded on the old plodder that came before (Noble)

And does it point out where Noble has experienced success?
Pretty clear Leigh Matthews thinks he was key to lifting Brisbane out of their quagmire that preceded his appointment. Now a finals contending team for several years so yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No - but we should make another play for Neale Balme if he is healthy enough.

Either that, or we ask Blight to come back to the club in some advisory role.

We need a proven winner at the club.
Jesus Christ - why not try to bring in the ghost of Jack Oatey as well?

It might be nice to bring in someone who still has the energy to work full-time.

Jesus Christ - why not try to bring in the ghost of Jack Oatey as well?

It might be nice to bring in someone who still has the energy to work full-time.
I would prefer to have a part-time advisor who has a clue than a full-time idiot... but hey, that's just me. Why don't we just get back Chappy who was working a hundred hours of week... so what exactly?!

You clearly think the club has the right people already in place - results suggest you are very wrong!

If we're not trying to, we're mad.

Sure, he was a crappy coach. But he'd been out of the coaching game for a long time before that - forming a reputation as one of the best operators in the game off the field. People can be good at some things and less good at others; Neil Balme was a pretty average coach too.
How did you come to that conclusion

Back