Should we experiment with Moore as a back-man?

Where would you play Darcy?

• KPF/RUCK

• KPD

• Swingman. 50/50.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moore looks like he could be a good forward but potentially a superstar backman. He could play like Silvagni The Accursed, long-limbed, either fisting the ball away or good on the intercept mark.

* me dead!

You make a lot of calls and you finally get one right.

Keep at it ottoman - every idiot has his day.

* me dead!

You make a lot of calls and you finally get one right.

Keep at it ottoman - every idiot has his day.
The show pony is having a good year.
Meanwhile I am upsetting people by not considering Grundy to be the next messiah.
A great ruckman, worthy AA but I'm not jumping on the "he is the greatest player of all time" bandwagon.
This is upsetting some.
Anyway, have a nice day di**head.
Hugs

What do you mean do you mean by 'items'?

The combo could have work Reid-Roughead if Reid found his way back to 2010-12 defender form

The show pony is having a good year.
Meanwhile I am upsetting people by not considering Grundy to be the next messiah.
A great ruckman, worthy AA but I'm not jumping on the "he is the greatest player of all time" bandwagon.
This is upsetting some.
Anyway, have a nice day di**head.
Hugs
Your time will come to shine.

So what you’ve got Grundy wrong it’s not like Walt will view any less than he does now....

Istanbul hugs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On ability he is at AA level playing key defence.

Why would you move him so he’s less forward and our defence is less as well.

As Leigh Matthews would say, does the positives outweigh the negatives?

Also by Leigh: sometimes when you move the key defender to forward you weaken both areas.

I did not think it was a great idea at the time, though it has worked out well so far.

I can’t even remember my view at the time but if I had any doubts it would have been because I had no faith in Cox and had never heard of Mihocek (or Stephenson) yet and underestimated how good DeGoey would be!

The forward line has been sensational even without Moore being part of it.

I believe Darcy has found his position, now especially with a number of interrupted pre-seasons and niggling injuries he needs at least a year or two to get himself settled and believing in his body.

Along with quite a few on here, l got it wrong back at the start of the thread, otto’s show pony looks a natural down back.

Back