Opinion Should we extend Alan Richardson's contract?

Should we extend Alan Richardon's contract beyond 2018?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Four years into his contract and his overall results are not great. We really should have improved over last year on the ladder by now and yesterday's win was encouraging, but not convincing. If we make the eight, then yes, extend the contract, if not, why would you after four years?

And WHO d'you see as a READY MADE replacement? One who will be guaranteed to get us into finals/ win a flag within 2 years. Because THAT'S the sort of pressure the new coach will be under.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

And WHO d'you see as a READY MADE replacement? One who will be guaranteed to get us into finals/ win a flag within 2 years. Because THAT'S the sort of pressure the new coach will be under.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well it is a year away so we wouldn't be looking yet. I doubt think many if any want him sacked. Some, not many, just reckon lets wait awhile.

No the guy is a dickhead doesn't have clue how to change things up,
Leave til rnd 18 to 20 next year and then decide, has taken us backwards this year

Don't really agree, the improvements been pretty consistent.

Billings, Longer, Steele, Ross, Dunstan, etc have improved. Maybe we slightly overachieved last season.

Ultimately we have to play finals next year though or he really has to be sacked.

No the guy is a dickhead doesn't have clue how to change things up,
Leave til rnd 18 to 20 next year and then decide, has taken us backwards this year
This is the kind of posting that is slowly killing this forum. Perhaps have a think about what youre saying before hitting the post button.

This is the kind of posting that is slowly killing this forum. Perhaps have a think about what youre saying before hitting the post button.
Put me on ignore and follow your own advice, really not interested in what you think

Yes thats right we have been shocking the last 6 weeks and don't think anything should happen til this time next year no rush,no one else will wont him

I thought you told all of us here less than a week ago we should extend?
I said yes and have changed my mind after another wasted year. is that ok

I said yes and have changed my mind after another wasted year. is that ok

Not really because its about a season. I did suggest the thread would have a different answer after a loss. Some people just lose common sense when we lose or win. We are pretty much where most unbiased people has us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really because its about a season. I did suggest the thread would have a different answer after a loss. Some people just lose common sense when we lose or win. We are pretty much where most unbiased people has us.
As if i give a flying fuuck what you think

You seem like a good sport. I suppose looking back at week old posts can make some look a little silly.
Good for you, you got the reaction you wanted silly little man now Fucck off

Good for you, you got the reaction you wanted silly little man now Fucck off
You are the worst kind of supporter. The ones who enjoy the good moments but then just change after bad moments into a person who thinks our club is disfunctional and we have a bad coach. Take all the bad moments with good moments, that's what supporting a club is about. Don't come crawling back if we win next week.

I think Richo is a good bloke and a solid coach, but I'm not sure what the rush is in extending him now. I'd wait until midway through next year. Have some doubts about whether he's good enough to jag us a flag- that would have to be some sort of mastermind.

No way. We are 18th for going through the corridor. Richo says this is not how we want to play. So, essentially Richo has a different game plan that he is unable to coach the players to execute, or this is in fact our game plan.

Whether the answer is a or b is probably irrelevant as they both reach the same conclusion. Richo is doing a crap job.

You are the worst kind of supporter. The ones who enjoy the good moments but then just change after bad moments into a person who thinks our club is disfunctional and we have a bad coach. Take all the bad moments with good moments, that's what supporting a club is about. Don't come crawling back if we win next week.
Lol been a paid up member & social club for over 25 years straight, how about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back