Opinion Should we extend Alan Richardson's contract?

Should we extend Alan Richardon's contract beyond 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned but what about Malthouse? It's no so much because he once said he'd like to finish where he started but after the game I was thinking it'd really help to have someone like him next to richo who could actually stem the bleeding and change a few things up.
I'd prefer Voss/Hird/Buckley before that old fossil.

* him for what he did to Milney.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but what about Malthouse? It's no so much because he once said he'd like to finish where he started but after the game I was thinking it'd really help to have someone like him next to richo who could actually stem the bleeding and change a few things up.

How do I say this politely.....Noooooooooo!

Who remembers him when Rossy left us, walking up & down looking stressed lolz
I remember one of the TV channels filming him thru his office window....on the phone and looking quite stressed.

Understandable considering an atom bombed had just been dropped on the club.

It finally had to happen....there's a big article on AFL site about Richo and the Saints.....the microscope is now on him and the list.

I thought this type of article would have happened a few weeks ago but I guess the media was saving the powder until our season was definitely Kapoot.

It's a good read.

I remember one of the TV channels filming him thru his office window....on the phone and looking quite stressed.

Understandable considering an atom bombed had just been dropped on the club.
It was still funny, a man who didn't know what to do or how to react

gobbles

Senior List
Jun 20, 2005
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St.Kilda
Interested to see what reasons the people who voted yes have.

I can only see the coach teaching the youngins about intensity and pressure. I'm still struggling to see a tactical side/Plan B....

Jade Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda

I can only see the coach teaching the youngins about intensity and pressure. I'm still struggling to see a tactical side/Plan B....
I get confused with comments like this actually Gobbles. In all seriousness can you identify what A gameplan is? assuming there is one identifiable process not multiple instructions put out there to follow that vary from individual to individual depending on each scenario that arises.

I think people get frustrated when our players are beaten and somehow equate this to gameplane as the reason.

I think we are just sh#t with disposal (kicking in particular) simple as that. You connect with your kicks and we are up and running.

gobbles

Senior List
Jun 20, 2005
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St.Kilda
I get confused with comments like this actually Gobbles. In all seriousness can you identify what A gameplan is? assuming there is one identifiable process not multiple instructions put out there to follow that vary from individual to individual depending on each scenario that arises.

I think people get frustrated when our players are beaten and somehow equate this to gameplane as the reason.

I think we are just sh#t with disposal (kicking in particular) simple as that. You connect with your kicks and we are up and running.

Says you live in Adelaide, so you'd be familiar with Adelaides. Carltons was evident, Eagles was evident. Funny how two of them have been under the master Clarko. With ours though its none existent, very predicable Richo is, see ball try and apply pressure same thing every week, nothing to fall back on, no tricks up his sleeve, its one very predictable pace.

Jade Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda
Says you live in Adelaide, so you'd be familiar with Adelaides. Carltons was evident, Eagles was evident. Funny how two of them have been under the master Clarko. With ours though its none existent, very predicable Richo is, see ball try and apply pressure same thing every week, nothing to fall back on, no tricks up his sleeve, its one very predictable pace.
The fact I live in Adelaide has f%4K all to do with it. Please qualify your statement with something other than "its non existent" or "nothing to fall back on". Seriously your statement is what I'd expect from someone that is just frustrated. Throw us a fricken bone worthy of a chew and I'll bite.

gobbles

Senior List
Jun 20, 2005
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St.Kilda

Still waiting for this game plan to pop up for 2018

Gobbles
You were on the money.

MUFKilda

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
th

I think Richo needs a mentor , someone who he can rely on for advice. Someone like Sheedy or Matthews.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I get your point. Matthews would be interesting.
But Sheedy hasnt been relevant for about 10 yrs. Always had his assistants do most of the work his last few yrs at Essendope and when at GWS some of his speeches to the team and press conferences had him sounding like Grandpa Simpson talking about bags of onions.
Sheeds was always a little ecentric. But he seems as nutty as squirrel s**t now days.
No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back