Should we start a woof??

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't we just commit to drafting the next Rupert that enters the draft, regardless of talent level?

"Rupe, Rupe, Rupe" was one of the better chants
Especially when he was on fire.

I've always been quite envious of other teams having a woof when a player who generally kicks long gets the WOOF call when he kicks.

Would the magpie army do this this ?

Off top of my head candidate's would be

Maynard or crisp

Both left footers
One of the most pathetic things you could possibly do. Why try and emulate someone or something else? Especially when it's ridiculous. It was kind of cool when it was Ange Christou but wasn't it because his nick name was wolf? At least I thought it was. If it isn't then that's pathetic too. Saad, whoever else it's very said.

The Adelaide supporters going '' WEEEEEEDDDD '' When it was Wayne Weidemen is a different story. That was his nick name. As for the others it's piss poor.

We used to scream Toovs for Toovey and I have noticed a lot of people call out Q whenever IQ intercepts. I think screaming Q should be our focus rather than trying to imitate the filth !

Especially when he was on fire.

giphy.gif

We used to scream Toovs for Toovey and I have noticed a lot of people call out Q whenever IQ intercepts. I think screaming Q should be our focus rather than trying to imitate the filth !
why not try IQ?

It's...
1. Cringeworthy and embarrassing.
2. For an average player
3. Everything Carlton do, they because they eat sh*t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always been quite envious of other teams having a woof when a player who generally kicks long gets the WOOF call when he kicks.

Maynard or crisp

Both left footers

No.

We don’t need to follow what other clubs do. Especially not if it’s manufactured as you suggest rather than organic.

This tradition started at Carlton if I recall correctly… another reason to say no.

A) No, because we're better than Carlton supporters and don't need to copy them

B) If we were that type of supporter base, then Quaynor would easily be the person it would be attached to.

Maynard or crisp

Both left footers

Please no! The Coooooooolllingwoooood is bad enough!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back