• Yes, for any first rounder

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Yes, if it helps get Kelly

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Yes, if it helps get Dusty

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Has 2 metre Peter done enough to have people so keen to have him ? Yes he's tall but he still gets beaten by players a lot smaller . I wouldn't be trading a player or a pick for him until he shows he is going to play more than just cameo roles every now and again .

Sent via Imagination, HAL traded.

I prefer 200cm Peter.

Has 2 metre Peter done enough to have people so keen to have him ? Yes he's tall but he still gets beaten by players a lot smaller . I wouldn't be trading a player or a pick for him until he shows he is going to play more than just cameo roles every now and again .

Sent via Imagination, HAL traded.
At this point I couldn't make a functional comparison between the two, all I can say Paddy looks better when he is going but Peter is getting on the park and getting games in, too early to say any more.

People seem to forget we have a 34 bloke (a club legend) running around taking Paddy spot at present.
Just chilax, Paddy will slot into the forward line nicely post Rooey, just need to watch the eagles game from earlier in the year to see that a Paddy, Baroose, members fwd line can and will work!

Why just why ?
Even if we did trade him , it wouldnt be for pick 1 so we are going backwards .
The Club , our development staff owes it to Paddy to bring out his best . He turned up to us loaded with potential, with a great attitude from him , support from us we need to bring it out .

Paddy, Bruce, members, Marshall and battle not to mention a couple of others think our forward line is fine. If Goddard comes up can even push Carlisle up occasionally. Just need Kelly or dusty, Rockliff and a bit more pace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back