Toast Shout out to giantroo

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge thanks GR! I've been Living abroad for the last 18 months and often don't have access to all the interviews and NM related media. Your efforts have made following the Roos while living outside of Aus that little bit easier. Your efforts are much appreciated.
Cheers!!!!

Ditto ^

Thanks GR, it would be cool to know how many people go on the North bigfooty forum solely based on your video updates!

Thank you GR for all your hard work, doing the "all goals" vids, and all the info provided re news from/for the nmfc.

ive said it before, we all need to buy you a few brews at a game some time (maybe not the same game, you will be too drunk to do anything after, lol)

Thank you GR for all your hard work, doing the "all goals" vids, and all the info provided re news from/for the nmfc.

ive said it before, we all need to buy you a few brews at a game some time (maybe not the same game, you will be too drunk to do anything after, lol)
Thank you to everyone for your kind words and support. Love you all.

And as for the brew, if I counted how many beers I have been offered over the years, I would have enough booze to last me the year.

So thank you to all of you for your support.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giantroo is a shinboner .

TyrionLannistercheers.gif

Most thanks should come from the NMFC media crew who have plagiarized his content in the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back