Show Cause Notices v2.0 sent out by ASADA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Roy. I have no great admiration for the afl hierarchy so anyone who occasionally gets stuck in gets my attention.

I actually didn't pay attention to the author of the article when I started reading it. As soon as I've gotten to the bit where he calls it "asaga" I've jumped up to take a look at the author and smiled when I saw it was old Roy himself.

His hate is strong for anything / all things AFL.

On the subject of his article, I don't believe that's all they have but even if it is, that is enough to issue infractions and suspensions. It's been known for a long time now re dosage instructions matching up with the dosage regime.

Consent forms, player statements, emails and text messages between Dank, Charter and Alavi, invoices...that alone ensures infractions will be issued imo.

That isn't even including interviews from the Chinese factory, nurses, quacks etc....

So Roy boy has seen the revised SCN's and this is his interpretation of ASADA's case or he works for ASADA now? I find it hard to believe that ASADA would release this information.

So Roy boy has seen the revised SCN's and this is his interpretation of ASADA's case or he works for ASADA now? I find it hard to believe that ASADA would release this information.

I hope you're right on that last point, things would have taken a turn for the worst if that ends up being the case.

Another poster has suggested that the defence may have set Masters up (noting that what he has reported does not support the ASADA case in the least).

I hope you're right on that last point, things would have taken a turn for the worst if that ends up being the case.

Another poster has suggested that the defence may have set Masters up (noting that what he has reported does not support the ASADA case in the least).
But your relying on which point in the ASADA case?

The interim report which was July last year?

What any paper reports neither helps nor hinders ASADAs case. No one is submitting that article as evidence.

AFLPA law talking guy: It must have been the good thymosin because look what Roy Masters wrote. All of the ASADA evidence is imcorrect.

AFL panel: Holy crap. You are right. Hmmm Essendon seem guilty of something. Let us all call it "not doping". Come to think of it, I don't think I know the definition of doping.

someone posted in another thread that Roy had "generally been right about things" during this saga. I asked, really? Really? Can you nominate just one thing he's actually been right about? Just one?

Unsurprisingly, I didn't get a response
Rugby could be 1 day from death, the AFL offer $1 billion, and Roy would knock it back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait to hear how this works... please do elaborate
If he got the dosages wrong according to GG, then ASADA have screwed up their case.

Now I'm sure it's a lot more detailed than GGs in depth analysis. But whilst GG lives and breathes and has his constitution prodded and poked on a daily basis, there is life for the players.

If he got the dosages wrong according to GG, then ASADA have screwed up their case.

Now I'm sure it's a lot more detailed than GGs in depth analysis. But whilst GG lives and breathes and has his constitution prodded and poked on a daily basis, there is life for the players.

Wrong dosages, half-right dosages, half-wrong dosages, if ASADA are going to rely on an imagined standard TB4 dosage schedule, then I'd suggest there's plenty there for the defence to prod and probe, especially if it's Charter who is going to be put in the box to explain it all.

I can't wait for that!

Otherwise, weren't you one of the early ones popping the champagne on seeing Roy's article?

I just noticed - you're the one that put it up and proclaimed it loudly to the world! and I quote:

Primarily it discusses the difference between the injection regime required for TB4 which is one injection a day (5 working days) for 10 weeks as opposed to one injection a week for 6 weeks for thymomodulin.​

I might have to remember this for each occasion that you're cheeky. :)

Wrong dosages, half-right dosages, half-wrong dosages, if ASADA are going to rely on an imagined standard TB4 dosage schedule, then I'd suggest there's plenty there for the defence to prod and probe, especially if it's Charter who is going to be put in the box to explain it all.

I can't wait for that!

Otherwise, weren't you one of the early ones popping the champagne on seeing Roy's article?

I just noticed - you're the one that put it up and proclaimed it loudly to the world! and I quote:

Primarily it discusses the difference between the injection regime required for TB4 which is one injection a day (5 working days) for 10 weeks as opposed to one injection a week for 6 weeks for thymomodulin.​

I might have to remember this for each occasion that you're cheeky. :)
That's what the article discusses.

If he had a recipe for scones, I would have cited that instead.

I don't mind Roy. I have no great admiration for the afl hierarchy so anyone who occasionally gets stuck in gets my attention.

That would be acceptable and fair enough, however if we are talking Roy, it is not occasionally, it is a constant petty agenda going back quite a number of years, longer than what I have been paying attention.

It is not something replicated by anyone involved in the AFL journo circles

And I am petty enough to continually point it out, in fact I enjoy doing it.

someone posted in another thread that Roy had "generally been right about things" during this saga. I asked, really? Really? Can you nominate just one thing he's actually been right about? Just one?

Unsurprisingly, I didn't get a response

ITs a good point. He's a bit hit and miss at the best of times. This article is innaccurate in parts, and seems confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back