Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

ls6vC41.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no PS3 topic ... and yeah, I have a PS4 but the game only has a PS3 version (and XBox 360 but eff them). Dunno where else to ask and making my own topic would be more pointless.

I found the Metal Gear Legacy collection on Ozgameshop for $45. NTSC version but it's probably irrelevant. Haven't played any of the series so seemed like a way to get everything to that point in one place.

Worth a look?

There is no PS3 topic ... and yeah, I have a PS4 but the game only has a PS3 version (and XBox 360 but eff them). Dunno where else to ask and making my own topic would be more pointless.

I found the Metal Gear Legacy collection on Ozgameshop for $45. NTSC version but it's probably irrelevant. Haven't played any of the series so seemed like a way to get everything to that point in one place.

Worth a look?

The issue you'll find is that Metal Gear Solid 1 is a PSN download code and that will only be redeemable on a US PSN account.

Which means you would need to set up a US PSN which isn't that hard to do. The rest is just the PS3 versions of Metal Gear 2, 3, 4 & PW in disc form I believe.

Worth a look?
Not if you dont own a ps3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back