Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Am slightly disappointed with the product.

Plays Mega Drive,32x games fine but there is no pause button for the Master System on the cartridge,also the os seems like an older version and not the current one that has in game reset,save states etc,etc.
So using a Emulator like Kega Fusion would be better then getting a EverDrive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mighty P

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Roys FFC, Lakers
Steam Winter Sale started today, a few good deals up if you haven't played certain games. I'm waiting for some real bargains though, as I am a tight arse this time of year.

Kickpuncher

hardery and fastery
Feb 13, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Picked up Watchdogs for $12 and Dying Light for $42.

Getting around to picking up some of the older games I've held off on buying now. This time next year that will probably include Just Cause 3 and Battlefront.

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
no 1 showing off the juicy games they got at Xmas... better not be buying digital!!!

this is all the sh*t i got in Dec/Jan... all the RE stuff was in 1 bundle for a brilliant price and I already have RE so I will sell that off. I'm no big FF fan but the FFX Special Edition was a good price too. X was the first I played and tried to get into, this has been great playing through so far with a mate who knows the game backwards. Tales of Symphonia was the big one I didn't expect to get, I thought it was one of those GC games you can't find for under $150 but I think that could more be the non-Aus Western releases. Still ToS is usually $80 minimum but I somehow got it for under $60, now it's at the top of of the backlog!! thank u for reading my essay on: games I bought

TooUglyForFugly

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
no 1 showing off the juicy games they got at Xmas... better not be buying digital!!!

this is all the sh*t i got in Dec/Jan... all the RE stuff was in 1 bundle for a brilliant price and I already have RE so I will sell that off. I'm no big FF fan but the FFX Special Edition was a good price too. X was the first I played and tried to get into, this has been great playing through so far with a mate who knows the game backwards. Tales of Symphonia was the big one I didn't expect to get, I thought it was one of those GC games you can't find for under $150 but I think that could more be the non-Aus Western releases. Still ToS is usually $80 minimum but I somehow got it for under $60, now it's at the top of of the backlog!! thank u for reading my essay on: games I bought
I bought ToS when it first came out. Still my favorite GC game ... perhaps until I manage to beat Skies of Arcadia.

Remove this Banner Ad