Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
That stupid arse ad with Brett Lee and that clown that bowls and misses the nets. Not funny at all and tries too hard to be

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
My turtle beach px51 headset has done me fine the last few years but the plastic adjuster on one side started to crack. On the side the mic cable ran through and was also starting to give me some noise through my own mic monitor (I assume due to the crack). So I finally decided to buy a set of these and just arrived today

TooUglyForFugly

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got this in the mail this week from Ozgameshop (had a voucher for $35 off an $100+ purchase so needed to use it).

Before you start wondering, there is a second game that needs to be delivered. Likely next week.

I would start playing this ... but I've been playing Story of Seasons since the second week of January. 100 hours already. So I've stopped playing Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky SC ... whoops.

(Edit: Geezus, so hard to find a cover screenshot)

Last edited:

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
My turtle beach px51 headset has done me fine the last few years but the plastic adjuster on one side started to crack. On the side the mic cable ran through and was also starting to give me some noise through my own mic monitor (I assume due to the crack). So I finally decided to buy a set of these and just arrived today

Pic needs more guitars.

TooUglyForFugly

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Second Ozgameshop package came today.

Bought it because it was being released before the others I have my eye on. : shrug :

BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!

TheBrownDog
Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Got this in the mail this week from Ozgameshop (had a voucher for $35 off an $100+ purchase so needed to use it).

Before you start wondering, there is a second game that needs to be delivered. Likely next week.

I would start playing this ... but I've been playing Story of Seasons since the second week of January. 100 hours already. So I've stopped playing Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky SC ... whoops.

(Edit: Geezus, so hard to find a cover screenshot)
Is it turn based?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz

Firestarter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
TL;DR Version: Got these this week for my American PS2.

Long version: I got an American PS2 a few months ago because I got sick of fiddling with soft mods. (meh) So I figured, while expensive, it would just be ... less fiddly.

Only, I didn't realise there is a NTSC U/C version and a NTSC J version and they are not compatible with opposite version games. So while I also have Namco vs Capcom, I couldn't play it. (rrgh)

So ... SF EXA took around 2-3 weeks to get to me from America. That's quicker than I expect. Suikoden 3 ... took 6 weeks and I was seething after the Ebay ETA had expired. Because I'm an asshole (asshole, oh, oh-ee, oh).

Both work, so it's another load on my PS2 backlog that I'll never finish. Derp.

mickelboy182

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
Haven't purchased but for any pc gamers out there, massive savings off Logitech G710+ $64, G810 $119, and G910 is $115 at Harvey Norman

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/236994

EDIT: Have the G710+ and absolutely love it. I'm buying another one for work. Never again being a non-mechanical pleb
Bugger, looks like an error that they have fixed.

Remove this Banner Ad