AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
5d65eb4930aacb5ddb6d5ba13e4c0323.jpg

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This arrived from Ozgameshop. A teeny bit cheaper than EB ... but EB points are useless to me so I'd rather have player points for discounts.

6MmQqDW.jpg
I have the original and I have played all three. Only finished #2 though. #3's final mission is goddamn unfair and I couldn't play #1 properly without the nice conveniences of its sequels.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
This arrived from Ozgameshop. A teeny bit cheaper than EB ... but EB points are useless to me so I'd rather have player points for discounts.

6MmQqDW.jpg
I have the original and I have played all three. Only finished #2 though. #3's final mission is goddamn unfair and I couldn't play #1 properly without the nice conveniences of its sequels.

I have the PS3 version. Not bad. Haven't played it much. Part of my ridiculous backlog I guess. No trophies on PS3 makes it easier to ignore till I'm good and ready though.

my latest gaming purchases have been socks and buttons..!

(love superbunnyhop, excellent content, especially about Metal Gear Solid)

il_570xN.1013005460_elvz.jpg

some guy on Etsy selling custom colored gamecube buttons, i've been getting into modifying them, would like to start spraypainting the shells

oh i also picked up Shrek Super Slam (supposedly hilarious party/fighter on gamecube) and Super Street Fighter IV

Last edited:

Resistor

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2012
Fly on the wall
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
they don't fear; Dallas Mavericks
Shrek Superslam is legit, bought it last year for the ps2, Super fun, you'll love it. There are cheat codes, if I remember correctly, on the ps2 anyway. Originally played it off a demo disk

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After a few years I finally managed to snag a copy from eBay.

axohly.jpg

I now own both Shenmue and Shenmue 2 so happy :D
I desperately wish I could do the same with the PS1 Suikoden games but geez, they're like needles in haystacks. Or unicorns.

In the meantime ... for the second time in two years I got my calendar for a discount ...

2017-Legend-of-Zelda-Wall-Calendar.jpg

Less than $20. There was a Super Mario option but I had to prioritise.

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
IMG_1844.JPG

EB games dropped them to 399 AND BOYS WANTED ONE FOR XMAS

It's way better than I thought it would be and we are having a lot of fun with it. Games we have project cars, dirt rally and drive club. For mine project cars plays great with the wheel

We are designing and making a stand for it as holiday project to save coin

Back