Game Day Show us your Wiz - Melb v Freo Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've never started a thread before, so this seemed like low hanging fruit.

Really looking forward to this game and think we're a huge chance, particularly if our forwards can start to show a modicum of teamwork and keep on the move. If I see a bunch of big, fast strong guys all standing in the F50 waving their hands in the air, i won't be happy!

Freo by 15

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
If Hogan gets an early goal to lift himself/the team and we stop Petracca from tearing us apart in the middle I think we have a good chance.

Looks like rain forecast for Cairns this evening, that's a nice change for us to play in the wet

Well we've had enough practice by now, surely we can demonstrate some 'learnings' if it does rain?

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Looks like rain forecast for Cairns this evening, that's a nice change for us to play in the wet

Generally when it rains from my experience in cairns it can blow over quite quickly from the tablelands.

Anyway hopefully it doesn't rain and can get a good game in

DaveLister

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
We're older and more experienced on average.
We go in unchanged while they have 7.
Both off short breaks

noise36

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
A big score and a win would be nice, no reason we can't if the boys play well as Melbourne are very average.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Everybody knows it. No body's going to say it.

This is the part of the year when we fall of a cliff and give up hope for the next year. Happened the last few years at least.

If Jlo can assist these guys finishing the season with their heads held high I will take it. We can lose every game from here by a kick and I'll be hopeful.

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
Everybody knows it. No body's going to say it.

This is the part of the year when we fall of a cliff and give up hope for the next year. Happened the last few years at least.

If Jlo can assist these guys finishing the season with their heads held high I will take it. We can lose every game from here by a kick and I'll be hopeful.
As long as we put in a good show. There's only been 2 games this year where we've been smacked which in itself is a massive improvement. Way more heart this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back