Game Day Showdown 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I am going in with a positive mindset. Hoping I walk out of Adelaide Oval 7:30pm with grin ear to ear. Turn up PA and play ruthless football. Line in sand....defeat this SANFL franchise
I thought you where taking me fishing?

Today will truly show where we are at.

Hopefully Ken throws out his play book and we just play hard brave football.

Will Oak name a drink after Ken?

If we don’t respond after last week, as much as I love Ken, I will be starting to question whether he has lost the players.

SPP will come out extremely mad with a point to prove, Rocky should be primed for a good game and the balance of players should be reeling from after a critical review of last weeks performance.

I still can’t see us winning as we can’t play hard and tough footy for 4 quarters against the top sides and Adelaide is arguably the best side in the comp.

I can see us leading at the half, even to 3/4 time, but will lose by 24 pts.

Please prove me wrong!

Need to play a tall on Betts and play him from behind. Clurey or Hombsch.

For those unable to make it, please give your tickets to a Port supporter!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we know how it would love to play out but compare the two teams last week and it’s hard to see how we do it.

Will definitely be one in the middle. How we go forward will make or break us and how well we kick for goal will set the tone.

We can’t afford to miss easy goals today and we will also need some magic, has the hallmarks of being a classic today.

get ball (don't drop ball), kick ball, mark ball (don't drop ball), kick ball through goals more often than Crows please Port

So you have us losing 2.0.12 to 1.7.13?

Season defining game. Doesn't get much bigger in H&A.

The difference between 5-3, momentum and probably 6-3 going in to the break having knocked off two top teams and sitting near the top of the ladder. Or 4-4, back to an even ledger, and having to go to China all over the shop.

Not to even mention beating the ******* tingles, ending the showdown rot, and getting that back to 22-22.

We have the players to win this. Just need to want it more. Another poor showing and I'll struggle to tune back in much this season. Not a loss, but a no effort showing like we've done a few times this season.

Just get it done.

Question regarding tickets for todays game.

Can i upgrade my two kids, general admission members tickets, for two adult tickets at the gate ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back