Game Day Showdown 44

Remove this Banner Ad

In the coaches presser they were asking him about the run of wins Crows had have and saying it was 5 on the trot. He basically said that if we do everything right on the weekend we have every chance of changing that streak to 1-0 Port Adelaide.

I take two things from this:
1. Breaking the Crows dominance is huge to this club and to Ken.
2. More importantly, Ken doesn't actually understand what a streak is or how it works.

BWAHAHA!!!

Legit just spat out my toasted chicken focaccia all over Lizbeff food court and all these ferals around me are giving me daggers like I'm the worst person here rn, oh really, lmao...

Did the game plan change? It seemed that we were able to execute it better. It was more a change of how we applied the game plan, than coming up with a new one. I may be wrong, though.
Yes, it changed from 'trying not to lose' to 'trying to win'. Mindset from 'stop oppo from getting ball' to 'get ball' which meant spread and availability to the ball carrier. World of difference.

I much prefer to go to games than watch on tv. For one the anxiety is far lower, but mainly since one can see what is happening off the ball.

I really hope that you can see some games in person sometime GP.

My, the crowd was a seething septic tank of unfulfilled emotion and desire last night.
Our elation was magnified by the juxtaposition of horrid football with stellar brilliance.
I should have brought a spare incontinence pad to the game.

My, the crowd was a seething septic tank of unfulfilled emotion and desire last night.
Our elation was magnified by the juxtaposition of horrid football with stellar brilliance.
I should have brought a spare incontinence pad to the game.

Crowd was loud, Port won and I pissed my pants.

Right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear Tex only kicks those long distance big time goals against us.
He did the same against Sydney and broke them, it’s a very good ‘Captains goal’ type scenario when it pays off.

Yea , you'd have to wonder sometimes .
Port supporters? Mmm wonder how many of these posters were actually disappointed with the result coz it didn't fit with their agenda. I get the frustration, and some of the negativity, but come on some of it is just trash talk. And we talk about Cows fans eating their own. FFS

You obviously havent been phazed by our consistent inconsistency. Our good is good our bad is very very bad.

Port supporters? Mmm wonder how many of these posters were actually disappointed with the result coz it didn't fit with their agenda. I get the frustration, and some of the negativity, but come on some of it is just trash talk. And we talk about Cows fans eating their own. FFS

Don't overthink it. They are just pure passionate manifestations. No logic is applied; and that's fine. It's football...

At Grêmio's Arena for my second derby of the day!
---
It ended 0-0, with Grêmio having most of the ball, but unable to create good chances.

The atmosphere was great, though!
View attachment 496479
And NFL's star Tom Brady was there, as well.:eek: He can finally cut "Grê-Nal" out of his bucket list. :p
View attachment 496481
(Not my kids)
---
Here is Brady with Grêmio's president. I am the guy on the left, behind the glass:
View attachment 496484

How many can get inside that stadium?

I wonder if the pre 97 AFL, original supporters are more "we can win this" no matter what point it is in the game. Some of our more demanding are post 97??

But who cares as long as you do not BARRACK for the crows...

Finally watched the 3rd qtr totally sober. Obviously Robbie was huge but Wingards qtr was sensational as well. When he took possession of that high bouncing ball basketball style and created the forward movement that was beautiful.

Another observation. Gees Pyke is an entitled one. Fits in beautifully with that mob. And despite winning the previous 5, Crows supporters I have talked to are incredulous they lost that game. Such entitlement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back