Unofficial Preview Showdown 45

Remove this Banner Ad

Caption this;

c43f44aced56e21ff4c7594be6654c04
Look at my ear!!!!! along with Don's nose we are close to building the ultimate inbred idiot

Quoting TISM is more evidence going to the "the Brazilian Power supporters are really 15 year old boys from Paralowie" theory.

Hahaha. I had to google "Paralowie" which kinda disproves the theory!

(I am just a big TISM fan and it annoys me immensely that they're not in either Deezer or Spotify, I have no idea why. Only place I can listen to them is on youtube)

Caption this;

— Ground, you bounce the ball back to ME, ok?!

(Been there; done that... sigh!)

----

"... Their Showdown-winning streak is one game, all right?! One game!"

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Fellow players, lend me your ears!”

“I think you’ve got enough ear for the entire squad in the one you’re pointing to, Taylor!”

******* Matthew Nicholls is umpiring us. Brett Rosebury is alone marginally better and no idea about #31 Andrew Mitchell, but the nobodies have a habit of becoming somebodies with dogie s**t.

******* Matthew Nicholls is umpiring us. Brett Rosebury is alone marginally better and no idea about #31 Andrew Mitchell, but the nobodies have a habit of becoming somebodies with dogie s**t.

There was a game not too long ago where in our forward line our players instinctively turned to him to argue the free and he had to explain that he was actually rewarding us the free.

According to AFL Tables he's only done 6 games this year for some reason.

So, he'll be fresh I guess?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back