Review Showdown 47 Post Mortem - Port Federers v Adelaide Tomics

This side is done. Completely and utterly done.

I'd keep Pyke though, he's definitely a premiership caliber coach, and have him oversee a restructure. Clean out the assistants though.

Mar 26, 2015
The Land of Apricot Slice
AFL Club
Adelaide
This side is done. Completely and utterly done.

I'd keep Pyke though, he's definitely a premiership caliber coach, and have him oversee a restructure. Clean out the assistants though.
This is Adelaide. The head coach goes long before the assistants do....

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
This is just an embarrasment..port are sh1tt and we are making them look good. Not that it happens but the team have 1 quarter tosave themselves because if they don't then they can get stuffed

Idiot coaches panicked and picked failed spuds over hungry elite juniors.

Where have I seen this before? Oh that's right, most seasons.

We had this great little strategy called "rewarding performance" going on just a few rounds ago. We were winning under that strategy. Where did it go? Oh that's right, shelved after one loss with top 4 on the line.

The players are embodying the coaches. The coaches s**t themselves, the players s**t themselves.

Disgraceful

ThePrideOf

F*& the power
Aug 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Cooked beyond cooked... just very angry and mostly disappointed with the effort.

You expect effort... unlike port who put in effort for show downs and Geelong after the bye we expect consistency and effort.

None of it tonight.

Mah f)&$! Em will sink some piss and try and get to bed awful I can wake up for my 4:30am

Back