Review Showdown 49 - Rd 8, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Scotty should have won the medal. Played great. Enjoy your break big fella. Bring on Hayesy!

Farrell was great. Amon outstanding. Clurey dominant, as was Jonas, as was Allir, as was DBJ. The keys firing.

Carn Port!

Last edited:

Lol the social media comments about the bars thing. My lord.

MASSIVE IDENTITY CRISIS AT THAT CLUB IMAGINE SINGING THE SONG AS THE CLUB YOU WISH YOU WERE LOL

Don't get involved feel. Don't get involved.
If the club listened to Facebook. We would be all teal, with stars and lightings on our jumper, shorts and socks. We’d also be called Planet Power to appeal to a broader base.

Lol the social media comments about the bars thing. My lord.

MASSIVE IDENTITY CRISIS AT THAT CLUB IMAGINE SINGING THE SONG AS THE CLUB YOU WISH YOU WERE LOL

Don't get involved feel. Don't get involved.

Just enjoy it for what it is. A supporter base that had to give up all their SANFL affiliations to support an abomination of a conglomerate in the AFL. They are jealous of us, envious of us, and their tears always remind us of this.

Dixon’s tackle on Flogarty holding the ball was ace.

If we won the game by 300 points and the half time streaker was Kate Upton, that tackle would still have been the highlight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willem embarrased that fat s**t campaigner of theirs in the midfield in the first half.

Bergman was solid as a rock. Rozee and Gray were great across HF. Inventive

nothing changes, absolute spud

hope they sign him for 3 years

That was a training Run, they are miles off it and their kids are rubbish

reckon rowie might be slower than tex..

good all round performance, rest up and smash into the dogs.
I like to think they signed him on for 3 more years already when he wad white hot but were just waiting for the right time to announce it to bury some other bad news.

Now he is the bad news

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back