Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
320CBD39-B539-4BF4-A390-D39768F2E83D.jpeg

The club need to frame and sell this picture… would sell plenty!

s**t game to watch, the ball was a bar of soap

first we didn’t play with much courage I thought.

mid like us the get the ball inside 50 faster rather than dinky handballs.

I love Mitch

Crows came to destroy the spectacle and keep the score down.
What a s**t organisation. Who doesn’t even try to win a Showdown because of fear?

Our skills were poor, but a big win against our nemesis should never be taken for granted.

Marshall, Clurey and Aliir were fantastic.

Rozee needs to focus on the ball and not his man!

G3TWOTYAD3S3RV

Premiership Player
Aug 22, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If we won the game by 300 points and the half time streaker was Kate Upton, that tackle would still have been the highlight.

Nope, coming into the game , you knew flog face was there to enforce & it worked somewhat with Houston’s dodgy shoulder. Nah, that tackle felt good.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Dixon’s tackle on Flogarty holding the ball was ace.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The look of utter disdain on Charlie's face as he looked at Fog lying on the ground was priceless!
It reeked of Foghorn Leghorn telling the dog "Get away boy, ya bother me".

If Raz had his kicking boots on and scored 5.1 instead of 1.5 it would have been an 80 point win.

Everything else is just conversation.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Fantastic presser by Trav and Ken, really showing appropriate respect and deference to the guernsey and how much it means to our supporters and players. As Ken said, “we came from Port Adelaide and we are Port Adelaide”. You betcha we are.
Also, a big thank you Kenny for mentioning a good friend of mine Rocket Winston who lost his battle this morning!
RIP Mate!

SupportMe

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
That was the most lacklustre Showdown I’ve ever been too.

I can’t fault any of the defenders. Much has already been said about Clurey and Allir. I thought Burton was great tonight too - composed and used the ball well.

Wines, Boak, and Gray - gee I hope we see those three together on that podium end of year. They just did what they wanted.

Sam Powell-Pepper though, makes me think he plays the game like that character from Mighty Ducks 2 that couldn’t stop. It’s like he’s on roller skates.

Overall though - a lot of wastefulness and self sabotage against a team that were redlining during the second quarter.

It’s stating the obvious that without Lycett and with the same flaws we’re in trouble next week. Expecting Ladhams and Bonner in for Lycett and Houston.

Hoping for the best - loved seeing the bars. Let’s make the Grand Final and run on the ground with them.

Sam Powell-Pepper though, makes me think he plays the game like that character from Mighty Ducks 2 that couldn’t stop. It’s like he’s on roller skates.

That’s why we should call him...

Back