Outer Army Banner
King Charles clunking 'em in the wet
King Charles grinding the FLOG DOG into the turf
Aliir's huge pack grab
Mitch & Todd dominating
Mr Potato Head Ted spudding it up and the crowd reaction

Good night out !

ps. Cluzza should have won the medal

At the game, when Charlie picked up the ball one handed from the top of the ball and dished out the handball to Marshall who chipped the ball to Raz who marked then goaled, I said to the people I went to the footy with, Charlie has done that several times this year and last year and that the only 3 players I have seen do that on a regular basis was Russell Ebert, Anthony Koutoufides and Jared Brennan.

Their hands are so big they can grab the footy likes its a kids sized ball from the top of the ball.

Charlie's baulk, aggression and ability to pick up the ball one handed and strength to wave it around and then dish it off to a teammate makes him potentially more dangerous when the ball is on the ground than in the air IMO.

From Saturday night -it is a thing of sheer beauty to see.

1620611851063.png 1620611877118.png

1620611915553.png 1620611932191.png

From the Essendon game, lead for the ball, defender got a spoil in, both he and defender overrun the ball then turn back to get the ball. Think he ends up handballing back to Ollie on the CHF square line at AO.

1620611998182.png 1620612018595.png

1620612037882.png 1620612054278.png 1620612077931.png

Last edited:

It wasn’t Ted’s fault after all, it was his underlings who failed him.

Took this screenshot at quarter time as it highlights what an impact the great Ted The Big Texan™ Walker was having on the game. He really likes those donuts, Balfour's of course.

Screenshot_20210508-194525.png

Titus was watching:

Port Adelaide (87) v Adelaide (38)

Controversy in this one, as after their light training run, the Power changed into the infamous prison bar jumper as part of their ongoing campaign to troll Eddie McGuire.

It worked too, with Eddie taking the bait as per usual. I’ve seen three-year-olds with more self-control.

I can see why Port are so passionate about the jumper, just imagine how much better Scott Lycett would have looked in a prison bar jumper when he tried to sling Ned McHenry into the ground, through the Earth and catapult him out the other side into space.

That Chinese rocket landed with less impact.

Oh, the Crows had minimal involvement in this game

Honestly I didn't think Trav was even in the top 3 players on the night let alone BOG

I'll probably be slaughtered for this post, but I didn't have him in the top 10 - thought he had a quiet night by his standards.

11 kicks, only one of which was to a memorable mark inside 50 which didn't exactly have a high degree of difficulty, 6 clearances, a bunch of handballs, didn't hit the scoreboard.

I understand the Slyce love, but wouldn't even have had Boak in the same conversation as Cluz or Burton.

That said love Trav so give him all the medals.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(after a poor start in the first 15 minutes if we're being honest).

Given the consistency with which he's not holding onto marks, I'm wondering if his thumb is still causing issues.

Coaches votes:

Port Adelaide v Adelaide

8 Travis Boak (PORT)
7 Tom Clurey (PORT)
5 Rory Laird (ADEL)
4 Tom Jonas (PORT)
4 Darcy Byrne-Jones (PORT)
1 Todd Marshall (PORT)
1 Karl Amon (PORT)

That means one of the coaches considered Rory the best player on the ground. :think:
Na.

5-3 - Boak
5-2 - Clurey
3-2 - Laird
4 - Jonas
4 - DBJ
1 - Marshall
1 - Amon

Personally I'm surprised that Laird got votes ahead of Seedsman. Thought Seedsman was easily their most damaging player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back