Na.

5-3 - Boak
5-2 - Clurey
3-2 - Laird
4 - Jonas
4 - DBJ
1 - Marshall
1 - Amon

Personally I'm surprised that Laird got votes ahead of Seedsman. Thought Seedsman was easily their most damaging player.
Working out which Coach votes for who, can cause your head to explode some weeks.
Personally I wouldnt be one bit surprised if Nicks gave Laird 5.
I often get the feeling he is a bit salty with PAFC.

I don't get the downplaying of Boak's game, thought he was fantastic when the game was hot and did great work on the inside and outside. Didn't get a kick in the last quarter but who cares.
I was sitting at the ground in the 3rd quarter thinking geez Boak has been quiet. Appears the tag was working on him. Then I saw the stats and was blown away he was leading us. Thought he was OK, nothing more. Clurey easily our standout best. Lycett, Jonas and DBJ good and If Fantasia didn't blow a million opportunities he also could've been close.

Working out which Coach votes for who, can cause your head to explode some weeks.
Personally I wouldnt be one bit surprised if Nicks gave Laird 5.
I often get the feeling he is a bit salty with PAFC.
It's not mathematically possible for Laird to have got a 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Johnny's were a top band. By and large RoCo has pretty good taste.
Probably heavily influenced by his older brother Steve or the bands he was involved with. Steve was Paul Kelly's lead guitarist for almost decade from his last solo album, thru the Coloured Girls and then the Messengers phase of Kelly's career until Steve passed away from complications after he had an operation in early 1995. Steve's bio.

Watching the replay again and little short man syndrome Jimmy Rowe is everything I hate about the Crows and sanfl. Mark my words those two toxic campaigners are plotting our downfall as we speak.

Both plodders. Both getting their nappys changed yet again by Port Adelaide.

We are Port Adelaide.

Last 30 seconds of the 7 footy segment on the news tonight, Cornes said Charlie's one handed pick up off the ground was one of few highlights of the game then asks - who does that? Then he wanks on about the jumper yadda yadda - it looked good on Russell Ebert it doesn't look good on Charlie Dixon.

Wrong Graham, it looks good on them both and both could pluck the ball off the ground one handed.

Moving images to go with my screen shots on the last page.

News filtering through that Ken told the players before the game, "Make sure you win by the square root of Taylor Walker's IQ." :)
m8 you might want to look up what 'square root' means

Remove this Banner Ad

Back