Preview Showdown 49: Round 8, 2021 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The ticketing is weird.....

So only 6K is allocated to the public which anyone can buy.

Only 600 priority set aside for Adelaide crows members.

The rest is all allocated to us.

We should have 90-95% of the support this Saturday.
Nope. The SMA Member official split for auditing is farcical, but does break Adelaide's way. They'll pick up plenty of those 6k tickets. If we'd have won they'd have stayed away, but there'll be plenty who think after the Brisbane game we're beatable.

If Sloane gets up for this game, what are the odds he gets a free kick at the first bounce?

If Sloane gets up for this game, what are the odds he gets a free kick at the first bounce?
I can picture it already.....Sloane free, kick to Taylah who goals within the 1st minute.
Of course I can also see us piling on the next 10 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can picture it already.....Sloane free, kick to Taylah who goals within the 1st minute.
Of course I can also see us piling on the next 10 goals.

Taylah who goals from a dodgy free or mark from a blatant push in the back

They can get the beers then.
You're allowed full strength beer but no mixing. The Crows cheer squad are renowned for poking us in the eye with their s**t flags. We need you to punch them in the face and get away with it because you're 12

Any blokes/shielas not heading to the game and would like their member barcodes to be used? Heading down from the Goldy with the oldies

Cheers 👍

I'm no graphic designer

But I've always thought a traditional shield but in the shape of SA would suffice and be better than the weird bond brothers hugging
The pic of the brothers Bond hugging is a rip off of the famous Rugby League pic The Gladiators so the Showdown trophy is a rip off of the Rugby League Provan-Summons Trophy.

I still say wearing prison bars would is a great way to avoid a jumper clash. Those bastards

The pic of the brothers Bond hugging is a rip off of the famous Rugby League pic The Gladiators so the Showdown trophy is a rip off of the Rugby League Provan-Summons Trophy.

#Malcom reckons it's very appropriate, what with Troy winning a flag for Crows and Shane winning one for Ports. I've heard him say this twice now and on each occasion Wilds has been too in awe of the great man to correct him (if Wilds is in fact aware of the error).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back