Preview Showdown 49: Round 8, 2021 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Saturday 8 May Summary Min 13 Max 20 Shower clearing. Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 80%
Partly cloudy. The chance of patchy morning fog about the northern suburbs. High (80%) chance of showers developing during the morning, then clearing by early evening. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon.

That's the thing.. why's is three times the price as it is anywhere else in the country?

It's just as bad if not worse in Perth.

It's called supply and demand. In Melbourne you have 10 teams and they play at venues they can barely half fill. Relatively speaking - higher supply, lower demand, lower price.

You’d have to be a sadist to buy a $60 (adult)/$140 (family) ticket to watch your team get suitcased by your most hated rival.

What is going on? Is this a normal price?

60 Bucks to sit up in the bleachers!

I am looking at going to the Bulldogs Port the week after is this the price I should be expecting?

No excuses tomorrow night, playing a B-Grade, sub standard team after an embarrassing loss.

The franchise will stick close up until HT, then will revert to the witches hats we have all known to love over the years.

**** those campaigners, Port by 40 +.

General admission , reserved seating depending on where you sat was the same price all year in the past? Was it not? We've never had dynamic pricing from week to week

How can the cheapest general admission ticket cost 3 times that of what it does at Marvel / MCG

Since covid standard tickets have skyrocketed at Adelaide oval. They'll be lucky to get more than 45k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fired up to #sackhickey big time

I do have a confession though, I'm not going this week, will probably catch the replay. Going to the Medieval Festival with a group of mates, booked in to the banquet they are having. Mead and hog shank for all while I giggle at the LARPers.

Last time I went I bought a brass/bronze roman praetorian helmet and a few swords, this time i'll probably buy something just as ridiculous.

Good timing, Aurelius Maximus was in town this week!

By rights we should win this albeit not as comfortably as some think. We have to take into consideration that hinkley is the head coach and his propensity to coach this club into dead ends and dark alleys anything could happen!

What is going on? Is this a normal price?

60 Bucks to sit up in the bleachers!

I am looking at going to the Bulldogs Port the week after is this the price I should be expecting?
Yep, prices have significantly gone up this year. We need to fund the second greatest competition in the country, remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back