Game Day Showdown 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mays and Marshall look good up front..Mays was robbed on a second goal with bad umpiring
SPP looks angry tonight.
Mead looks good
Adelaide look really dangerous when they move the footy quickly.Luckily they have players that just don't contribute ,for large periods of the game.

Lycett has been trying his absolute ass off. Good on ya Scooter.

DBJ looking better than he has for a while.

Bonner back to his usual bomb scare.

Saw a couple of lead up for forward plays which I am not sure but the coaches may want to watch on the tape again...they work eh?

Don't like to criticize other teams but faark Hed Mcnebdry and Rowe are shiite and is floggedy dog dog floggy dog on the ground?

Lots to work on but the intent is still good not sure it would beat a team that actually has a bit more talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Laird had 20 possessions? I've hardly noticed him, but he always pops up on the stats sheet.
He’s an accumulator, like Schoenberg, and crouch.

Lots of accumulators and very few mids who actually impact games.

They desperately need to go for a high end mid in the coming draft, which is good. I don’t want them picking lemmey.

Skinner is having a horror
Feel a bit sorry for him, I think the gap between the SANFL and the AFL is probably as big as its even been, he doesn't look up to pace, in saying that he has an important job not to make a bad game a shocking one. To think that Galante and Himmelberg are potential dangers to us winning just shows how badly he's struggling.

He’s an accumulator, like Schoenberg, and crouch.

Lots of accumulators and very few mids who actually impact games.

They desperately need to go for a high end mid in the coming draft, which is good. I don’t want them picking lemmey.
Drew is doing Cornes style tag on Dawson.

At one stage he kept his back to Keays and let him have a free kick to prevent Dawson getting it, which is probably the right call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back