Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boak was never kicking that
It wasnt his MO

Too many examples of him missing that clutch 40m out goal

Prelim 2014
Prelim 2020
I've said it many times, but those that were there in 2007 were so wrecked by that Grand final, that even if they say they want to reach another, subconsciously they don't, for fear of what could happen. When we aren't a threat Boak is great. He should remain playing, but you'll never be able to rely on him in a crunch game. I blame the club and their sweeping the 2007 GF under the rug for breaking all those players, more than the result itself. I fear sweeping last years prelim aside the same way is unsurprisingly having us head down the same path.

Eveyone who thinks that this game is going to see Hinkley sacked is kidding themselves. That game was absolutely full of excuses for the leadership.

Basically the worst result possible. Its not going to put more pressure on Ken, and those fu**stain from West Lakes will be insufferable.
Right on the money, as crap as kern and koch are they can't kick the ball for Boak and Wines.
Boak's miss in particular was beyond a choke, and he has done those pathetic shi*t kicks for goal at least twice before late in crucial games.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t see Ken getting the sack this year.
We can’t afford the payout and definitely can’t afford a replacement unless one of our just as shy assistant coaches does it for peanuts.
Basically we are screwed for many years and it’s all the boards fault.

This was like the Shuey free.

Was Dawson even near the play?

No. Dawson shouldn’t of had the kick.
Even if the weak prick didn’t fake an injury.
He's the one who collected the ball after it got away from Murphy. It was very reasonable for him to take the kick after Murphy faked the injury to give the ball to a better kick.

I am not a big fan of Marshall but thought he was fantastic tonight. Kicked straight which he doesn't always do but was really impressed with his tackling and second efforts. Hopefully the penny has finally dropped with him because he does have talent.
He needs more of his team mates to go with him though.

I've said it many times, but those that were there in 2007 were so wrecked by that Grand final, that even if they say they want to reach another, subconsciously they don't, for fear of what could happen. When we aren't a threat Boak is great. He should remain playing, but you'll never be able to rely on him in a crunch game. I blame the club and their sweeping the 2007 GF under the rug for breaking all those players, more than the result itself. I fear sweeping last years prelim aside the same way is unsurprisingly having us head down the same path.
Yeah, we should have gone on a camp.

In all seriousness that was honestly embarrassing from Murphy.

Nah do what you need to win the game.

In a way I'm glad we got punished, what Mayes did was incredibly dumb as *. Even if it's not a free by the letter, it's dumb as * to even think of it. A free was the only way they'd be able to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back