Game Day Showdown 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it many times, but those that were there in 2007 were so wrecked by that Grand final, that even if they say they want to reach another, subconsciously they don't, for fear of what could happen. When we aren't a threat Boak is great. He should remain playing, but you'll never be able to rely on him in a crunch game. I blame the club and their sweeping the 2007 GF under the rug for breaking all those players, more than the result itself. I fear sweeping last years prelim aside the same way is unsurprisingly having us head down the same path.
I was only just thinking the same thing. Was that preliminary final our 2007 all over again? Starting to look like it.

The chain of events that lead to Adelaide after the siren goal.
12 seconds left seen Murphy punched in the ribs.And that caused a neck injury.
The rules clearly states, that the closest crow to Murphy takes the kick.
Not there best kick standing at center half back for Adelaide.
On 6pr Brad Hardie and Langdon couldn't believe Adelaids best kick was to take the kick.Its not soccer like a penelty

That's ch7 in adelaide. No ad breaks for some of their goals tonight. Ads for everyone of ours. The leg up they get has to involve $'s

I'm watching Kayo.

The rules clearly states, that the closest crow to Murphy takes the kick.
Not trhere best kick standing at center half back for Adelaide.
He wasn't at centre half back. He was in the forward line just ahead of Murhpy. When whistle blew for the free kick Jordan Dawson was the player holding the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

retire now boak. you are s**t. 20 odd years of footy and you still cant kick straight or captain properly. just give it up. you are truly a joke. pathetic.
You’re a tosser. Boak is a gun. Yep missed a goal he should’ve kicked But the mindset was all wrong in the last, we went all defensive and that comes from Ken.

retire now boak. you are s**t. 20 odd years of footy and you still cant kick straight or captain properly. just give it up. you are truly a joke. pathetic.
That is stupid and ignorant. Don’t blame one the one guy that tried his heart out. Blame the *******s that have no back up players, or game plan, or skills coaches

He's the one who collected the ball after it got away from Murphy. It was very reasonable for him to take the kick after Murphy faked the injury to give the ball to a better kick.

Fair enough. I had no idea who had the ball after the little fraud dived.

Right on the money, as crap as kern and koch are they can't kick the ball for Boak and Wines.
Boak's miss in particular was beyond a choke, and he has done those pathetic shi*t kicks for goal at least twice before late in crucial games.

Wines from a similar position is 4g 12b.

Right on the money, as crap as kern and koch are they can't kick the ball for Boak and Wines.
Boak's miss in particular was beyond a choke, and he has done those pathetic shi*t kicks for goal at least twice before late in crucial games.
They would have never been that close with a competent coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back