Game Day Showdown 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah, lets crucify
I am not a big fan of Marshall but thought he was fantastic tonight. Kicked straight which he doesn't always do but was really impressed with his tackling and second efforts. Hopefully the penny has finally dropped with him because he does have talent.
He needs more of his team mates to go with him though.
yeah lets scapegoat marshall. yet our ex captain, highest paid player, highest lauded player cant kick a regulation goal from directly in front

What are we going to do with Connor Rozee.Does he want to play for Port or Traded.Does Connor not like Ken as a coach.Looks a shadow of the player he was a few years ago

yeah blame it on hinkley. boak cant kick a simple set shot. his s**t kicking has cost us alot for ages. but again. dont blame boak.
Don't worry about boaks miss, there were plenty of gettable goals missed throughout, our team shouldn't be within 5 goals of that s**t hole if we are being serious, so yes blame Ken, because that game plan or lack thereof is the reason it was so close. To be honest I'm glad we didn't have a papering over the cracks win and Ken is another step closer to pissing off back to Bell Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are we going to do with Connor Rozee.Does he want to play for Port or Traded.Does Connor not like Ken as a coach.Looks a shadow of the player he was a few years ago
Gonna break my heart if we lose him. We need an actual coach to come in, and help him capitalise on his enormous potential.

Waiting for the press conference to watch ken throw his hands in the air with a big grin 'come ooooooon, if we played like those first 3 quarters, we absolutely win more than we lose and you ****s know it"

Last edited:
JordanDawson.png The player in the yellow boots at the top of the screen is Jordan Dawson. Despite the continual crap from the Fox Commentators, he was absolutely right there to take the kick. The other one at the edge of the screen is one of our players.

That is stupid and ignorant. Don’t blame one the one guy that tried his heart out. Blame the *******s that have no back up players, or game plan, or skills coa
yeah. i am anti scape goating. but this forum has descended into childish and immature scapegoating of individuals. lets sack hinkley, lets sack marshall. they are the root cause of all our troubles. yet today. on a big stage. for the 5-6 time we have been found out because our senior players, our supposed leaders cant executue their skills even remotely.
so yeah. dont touch the sacred cow. but whinge like a sanctimonious piece of s**t for the head of the same people, when its the people you love the most who let you down the most.
quite frankly i love boak. but i would love if he could kick. but i am not being romantic about it. he is a s**t kick and s**t disposer.

Surely machinations are going on in the background? There's a once in a generation coach on the market!
People really should stop kidding themselves about us having a chance of getting Clarkson.

The AFL controls our club, and they absolutely 100% want Clarkson coaching Gold Coast. The only thing to stop it would be Dew winning a flag.
They got screwed over with Franklin because they didn't have control over Sydney, but they do have complete control over Clarkson's future here.

If this footy club wants to survive he has to go
who are you talking about? boak? or hinkley? perhaps boak could fall over for every clutch kick and hinks could go out there and take the kick. and if he *s it up everytime like boak does then we could ask someone else.
surely a long time spent sniping marshall and others would make you realise you need to readjust your sights and start firing on the people who actually systematically let us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back