AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
Its a showdown

Flip a coin.

Hopefully dont embarrass the club in the bars. But with the lot who knows

Port by 14
Id love for Boak to have one last showdown medal, that or JHF are the best timelines
ROB to play like peak Cox
Rachelle 1 bow and arrow to Duursmas 0

Carn Ports, just be carbon neutral.

Camry Crows by 17.

Rory Reilly BOG.

Hinkley to announce in the presser that he got a lot of learnings out of the game and we have a long way to go to be as good as the Adelaide Football Club.

To hope for a loss to seal Hinkley's fate, or to hope for a win so as not to disgrace the guernsey?

c6ddb3549e53c5d36f0f5b0caf105789.gif

This will be a watershed moment in the clubs history if we can get over the mighty juggernaut that is the Camry Crows.
Nah, we'll prove today that there's still a long way to go for us to be like the Camry Crows. And thats ok because we'll take plenty of learnings out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I want Ken to go, I never want us to lose these ones. Thankfully I don't have to get up at 3.30am again to watch it like last week and it's at 10.30.
Port by 57, Connor Rozee showdown medal.
113 - 56

It's funny how so many on here reference the creed and the Port of old then actively hope we lose to support their personal vendetta.

"We're here to win, somebody tells you it's not about winning, they're not Port Adelaide" - Ginever.

Don't worry about next week, Port by 10 goals.

I actually feel more confident as we have 2 outsiders (JHF and Junior) that haven't been indoctrinated yet in the ways of shitting the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back